BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eccentric help

4 posters

Go down

eccentric help Empty eccentric help

Post  PAPPY Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 16:16

Am in the process of a build and purchased a custom grind cam from Bullet Cams. It came threaded for a 7/16" bolt so I had my eccentric drilled out na got a larger bolt. All well and good until assembly .I noticed a small crack in the inner piece of the eccentric by the bolt hole. So I have been searching for a new one but can only find 1 with a 7/16 hole, its a frpp 1 piece. MY question is is that compatible or does anyone have other options. Thanks in advance..

PAPPY

Back to top Go down

eccentric help Empty Re: eccentric help

Post  away Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 17:16

If you are running the stock fuel pump this should work. If not throw it away assemble without it and block off the timing cover with a plate.
away
away

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 17:58

PAPPY wrote:Am in the process of a build and purchased a custom grind cam from Bullet Cams. It came threaded for a 7/16" bolt so I had my eccentric drilled out na got a larger bolt. All well and good until assembly .I noticed a small crack in the inner piece of the eccentric by the bolt hole. So I have been searching for a new one but can only find 1 with a 7/16 hole, its a frpp 1 piece. MY question is is that compatible or does anyone have other options.  Thanks in advance..

A eccentric for an FE engine is usually a two piece but, it does have a 7/16" hole.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

eccentric help Empty eccentric help

Post  PAPPY Thu 7 Feb 2019 - 10:51

Just wanted to thank every one. I ordered the fe type so that should fix me up.Also went one piece. Thanks again!!!!

PAPPY

Back to top Go down

Post  racinghabbit Thu 7 Feb 2019 - 11:29

comp timing sets #7122 tell you to use the one piece ... I just went threw it.
racinghabbit
racinghabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down