BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Fox Body guys what brand Headers are you using?

3 posters

Go down

You Fox Body guys what brand Headers are you using? Empty You Fox Body guys what brand Headers are you using?

Post  Mark Miller May 21st 2020, 11:33 pm

I have the Aluminum CJ A-429 Heads with stock K-Member and Accufab Motor Mounts!!I have the MAC Swap Headers on my car now but they are getting pretty rough in spots i think i bought them in 1997!!Thanks

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

You Fox Body guys what brand Headers are you using? Empty Re: You Fox Body guys what brand Headers are you using?

Post  rmcomprandy May 22nd 2020, 7:30 pm

Mark Miller wrote:I have the Aluminum CJ A-429 Heads with stock K-Member and Accufab Motor Mounts!!I have the MAC Swap Headers on my car now but they are getting pretty rough in spots i think i bought them in 1997!!Thanks

Personally, I would use a front motor plate then get the M&D, ("Mad Dog"), headers.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

You Fox Body guys what brand Headers are you using? Empty Re: You Fox Body guys what brand Headers are you using?

Post  Mark Miller May 22nd 2020, 11:13 pm

I don't want to go the front motor plate route,but thanks for the reply!!

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark O'Neal May 27th 2020, 1:22 am

I think George Klass still makes 460 swap headers for the Fox Body.

He's 81....get 'em quick.

Mark O'Neal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller May 27th 2020, 2:52 am

Mark O'Neal wrote:I think George Klass still makes 460 swap headers for the Fox Body.

He's 81....get 'em quick.

I bought the Hookers but took them back the MAC Headers i have on it i took them and had them blasted they were in better shape than i thought and painted them Tuesday!!And thanks for the Info on George i LOL on the he's 81 get em quick!!

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down