BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

460 Water Pump Crossover Tube that goes in the Intake to the Water Pump?

3 posters

Go down

460 Water Pump Crossover Tube that goes in the Intake to the Water Pump? Empty 460 Water Pump Crossover Tube that goes in the Intake to the Water Pump?

Post  Mark Miller May 21st 2021, 11:45 pm

Can you still buy this from Ford or anywhere,my cousin sold me a New Victor Intake but he wasn't sure if it came with that tube!!IIRC the Salesman at Summit Racing also said the Victor doesn't come with them new!!I have one in the Intake on my engine now but not sure how easy it will come out!!I would rather buy a new one if possible and not have to fight getting the other one out of the manifold on my engine now,Thanks

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

460 Water Pump Crossover Tube that goes in the Intake to the Water Pump? Empty Re: 460 Water Pump Crossover Tube that goes in the Intake to the Water Pump?

Post  Gregaust May 22nd 2021, 4:15 am

Every Edelbrock intake I've ever used has come with that tube supplied. At worst if you got stuck you could tap a 3/8NPT thread and screw a brass fitting for 5/8 hose

Gregaust

Back to top Go down

460 Water Pump Crossover Tube that goes in the Intake to the Water Pump? Empty Re: 460 Water Pump Crossover Tube that goes in the Intake to the Water Pump?

Post  norm May 22nd 2021, 8:15 am

If not running a thermostat can just plug the intake and water pump. Just tap for pipe plugs
norm
norm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller May 23rd 2021, 12:01 am

Gregaust wrote:Every Edelbrock intake I've ever used has come with that tube supplied. At worst if you got stuck you could tap a 3/8NPT thread and screw a brass fitting for 5/8 hose

That's what i thought but not sure if they still do,i'll have to ask my cousin again he said he thought the Victor Intake he sold me came with it but he hasn't got back to me if he found it or not!!If i have to i'll tap it like you said and use a brass fitting,Thanks

Mark Miller

Gregaust likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller May 23rd 2021, 12:02 am

norm wrote:If not running a thermostat can just plug the intake and water pump. Just tap for pipe plugs

I'm running a Thermostat but thanks for the info!!

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down