BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why you should or shouldn't get poked??

+12
Dave De
dfree383
gt350hr
zbob
cool40
69F100
snuff98
rmcomprandy
bruno
Albert Clark
supervel45
Curt
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

This is why you should or shouldn't get poked?? - Page 3 Empty Re: This is why you should or shouldn't get poked??

Post  supervel45 December 13th 2022, 6:58 am

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=668683827624051

^ If you missed it before.

This below, just came out a few days ago. Watch it in parts as it's long, if you are interested. It has some fairly decent info.

What Dr. Malone said at the around the 1:02:15 second mark, and forward about a minute, will be very telling to a few. Most  won't even blink an eye at it. I have a feeling he knows much more then he is allowed to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q161492Rm4

Sound starts at the 6:26 mark on the above video.

Also the above video was hosted by a US Senator. It had 8 comments and 1097 views, when this was posted. Great algorithms at YouTube I bet.

supervel45

John Myrick and Dave De like this post

Back to top Go down

This is why you should or shouldn't get poked?? - Page 3 Empty Re: This is why you should or shouldn't get poked??

Post  Mark Miller December 14th 2022, 12:05 am

The You Tube Video listed above said it's been removed when i tried to watch it!!

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 December 14th 2022, 1:39 am

Ron Johnson? 😵💫
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 14th 2022, 2:27 am

Mark Miller wrote:The You Tube Video listed above said it's been removed when i tried to watch it!!

You are right, that was fast. It's likely still on Rumble. I was surprised he said that, wonder if it's true. I highly suspect it is. Dr. Malone is pushing his new book, so there's that.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 14th 2022, 2:33 am

cool40 wrote:Ron Johnson? 😵💫

I get it, he's looking for votes, like all of them. They really need to get this before the House and Senate, and on C-Span, for everyone. I won't hold my breath though.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De December 14th 2022, 1:50 pm

I have a high opinion of Ron Johnson. He and Rand Paul were the only two to voice the benefits of natural Covid 19 immunity from anti-bodies. It would have been much easier for him to just stand down. Both those guys are torch bearers.
If you're on the left you say there is no MSM and big tech censoring because it doesnt affect your Alice in Wonderland world. As a lefty you have bowed down to your leaders and will take everything that they say as truth. This is possibly from the Mass Formation ideology that's taken place. There are some on the right that are going along with the vax jabs but they are the ones that need to see the meeting on rumble because they will have an open mind.
Over the last two years I have watched the vast number of conspiracy theories become reality. If you want a list I can give it.

Regarding the jab
We now have a 40% rise in all cause mortality. This means that where 100 people died we now have 140. This is published from the actuarial insurance community. The age group is 19 to 49. How much of this from the vax? 1/2 or 3/4?
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome is new. What the heck is that from?
Professional athletes dying at an alarming rate and on the field. Statistically I've seen this reported to be up worldwide over 3x since the vax.
Studies have shown that you are 3 times more likely to get Covid after you've been jabbed.
Suddenly other immunological related diseases are now increasing a rapid rate.

Will you hear any of this on your MSM? It doesnt matter if you are in denial you still have your head in the sand. Don't you want to see what they are holding back from you? the removal of the likes from Google, Youtube, and others. Maybe you cant handle the truth.

https://rumble.com/v1ze4d0-covid-19-vaccines-what-they-are-how-they-work-and-possible-causes-of-injuri.html
Dave De
Dave De

Mark Miller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy December 14th 2022, 8:36 pm

I am 71 years old and have never gotten any Covid shot of any type.
My son, who works for the government at the DOD had to get one so, he chose the J&J shot which is a one timer and not even advertised to be available anymore.

Long story short; I think I have had Covid in January of 2020 before, that virus was widely known.
A headache for over a week, not being able to keep food down other than liquids and sleeping in the bathtub a few days because of a 102 temperature ... I thought it was just the worst flu I ever had.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 December 14th 2022, 10:05 pm

Dave De wrote:I have a high opinion of Ron Johnson. He and Rand Paul were the only two to voice the benefits of natural Covid 19 immunity from anti-bodies. It would have been much easier for him to just stand down. Both those guys are torch bearers.
If you're on the left you say there is no MSM and big tech censoring because it doesnt affect your Alice in Wonderland world. As a lefty you have bowed down to your leaders and will take everything that they say as truth. This is possibly from the Mass Formation ideology that's taken place.  There are some on the right that are going along with the vax jabs but they are the ones that need to see the meeting on rumble because they will have an open mind.  
Over the last two years I have watched the vast number of conspiracy theories become reality. If you want a list I can give it.

Regarding the jab
We now have a 40% rise in all cause mortality. This means that where 100 people died we now have 140. This is published from the actuarial insurance community. The age group is 19 to 49. How much of this from the vax? 1/2 or 3/4?
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome is new. What the heck is that from?
Professional athletes dying at an alarming rate and on the field. Statistically I've seen this reported to be up worldwide over 3x since the vax.
Studies have shown that you are 3 times more likely to get Covid after you've been jabbed.
Suddenly other immunological related diseases are now increasing a rapid rate.

Will you hear any of this on your MSM? It doesnt matter if you are in denial you still have your head in the sand. Don't you want to see what they are holding back from you? the removal of the likes from Google, Youtube, and others. Maybe you cant handle the truth.

https://rumble.com/v1ze4d0-covid-19-vaccines-what-they-are-how-they-work-and-possible-causes-of-injuri.html  

I’m not at all surprised you have a high regard for Ron Johnson. Your reference to the left and Alice in wonderland opinion of MSM is comical seeing as you get your opinions from a place like rumble. I can handle the truth as well as anyone but the BS lie’s people like to dig up from places unknown are getting old.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 14th 2022, 11:26 pm

Thanks for putting that link Dave. I will put it and the same one from YouTube I put before that was CANCELED in 6 days for anyone else to have a Fair shot to Decide.

CANCELED LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q161492Rm4

Same Version of CANCELED LINK Below.

Keep in mind this is from a Sitting US Senator that is presenting a US Army LT. Colonel that is a "Whistle Blower" to him about the military case rise.

The Military is no longer to required to take the Covid Vax anymore also, as Congress stopped it.

Sen. Rand Paul questioned Dr. Facui under oath and he said they did not test gain of function at Wuhan.

Then further evidence comes out that they did.

So I guess it would be OK for YouTube to pull that Senate Hearing to?

I try to keep an open mind on this but, there is no denial that massive CENSORSHIP has been and is still going on about this.

For the guys that remember, in 1990/91 we were going to the Gulf/Sanbox, right after Panama in 1989 and were expecting a major shit show in a certain weapons department. I can see why Uncle would want the Tech. then in a hurry. Did we ever get to the bottom of that Syndrome? Dr. Malone did not go that far with it but the timing is suspect.

Censorship goes hand in hand with Coverups and Dictatorship. We are supposed to be better then that.

PS: I don't hang around Rumble but, if YouTube SENSOR's something like this and Rumble leaves it up, More Power to Them.

If I depended ONLY on MSM I would be highly Uninformed and in a lot of Cases Misinformed.

supervel45

cool40 and The Pope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 December 14th 2022, 11:53 pm

It’s always best to keep an open mind. I have no doubt there’s been a lot of cover ups about this subject in every aspect. We won’t ever know the truth so I’ll just go with what I’ve personally witnessed and experienced. I’m sure people have been injured by this vaccine,I don’t personally know any but I don’t know that many people. I do however know several that are permanently disabled from having Covid. We’ve hopefully made it to the point it’s as Randy said like a terrible case of flu. I’ve been vaccinated and had one booster but don’t plan on getting any more.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Dave De likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 15th 2022, 12:16 am

Doctors Gagged by the State of California. Does anyone think this is good and furthers Science and Medicine?

https://reason.com/video/2022/12/06/california-law-strips-licenses-from-misinformation-spreading-doctors/

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 December 15th 2022, 1:27 am

supervel45 wrote:Doctors Gagged by the State of California. Does anyone think this is good and furthers Science and Medicine?

https://reason.com/video/2022/12/06/california-law-strips-licenses-from-misinformation-spreading-doctors/
do you recall all the different treatments for Covid you’ve heard of online? Imagine a world where we had doctors that practiced that way. I understand it’s all about everybody’s freedoms nowadays but that’s like people that say they think clearer after a drink or smoking some crack. Everybody is entitled to an opinion and you can still choose your doctors, for now lol
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 15th 2022, 3:56 am

^ I will have to disagree with you Cool.

The law is going further than Treatments and is not even about that.

Malpractice laws already cover that anyway.

The law is aimed at Speech and Thought as well as Doctor Patient Comunication and also On Line Comments according to the article.

It is Clearly meant to Stiffle Decent of Doctors and the rest of the Medical and Scientific Community, for that matter.

https://reason.com/2022/11/15/the-aclu-says-californias-ban-on-covid-19-misinformation-from-doctors-is-gratuitous-and-unconstitutional/?itm_source=parsely-api

If you have a group as Liberal as the ACLU against it, that's Telling.

Universal GroupThink is just another name for a Blind Mob.

supervel45

Dave De likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 December 15th 2022, 11:06 am

Too many people think they’re scientists and doctors.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De December 15th 2022, 12:45 pm

cool40 wrote:Too many people think they’re scientists and doctors.

That senate hearing round table has top doctors and scientist from the country. Most of them have regrets on taking at least one jab. Most if not all have been censored some have lost their jobs.
Looking back I was hopefully waiting for a vaccine and was days away from getting the J&J. Then two family members that are employed in the medical community namely a surgeon and a respiratory therapist told me to wait saying that somethings not right. I held off and saw one lie after another from the government and the medical field.
I've lost many friends that have told me that I was the problem by not getting vaxxed and they didnt want to associate with me anymore. Many that I know that have been vaxxed are now struggling with auto-immune issues. Three have strange new cancers and one died of cancer. At the same time I hear this is blowing up everywhere. You cant get in to see allergist doctors anytime soon.

We have been lied to, coerced, maimed, and killed by this evil plandemic machine. I have close friends and family members that continue to get boosted and probably will do so until their immune system is hyper dependent. This greatly saddens me as we have to let go of those relationships loosely but we cant live their lives, just warn them to relieve our conscience.
One positive thing. I see that "this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" is going away quickly. Just for the record... it never was!
Dave De
Dave De

Mark Miller and The Pope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 15th 2022, 3:01 pm

I am sorry to hear about your friends Dave, and the one that died, may he RIP. It also bothers me as I have also heard of people also having problems with relatives over the vax. The part about people not wanting to let Grand Parents see the kids over it on the Holidays really bothers me. I feel very fortunate not to have those problems in my family. In my circle there was one premature birth and one miscarriage. Both vaxxed, likely from pressure of others. It is only anecdotal but, I don't remember that in the past back to back before. Patients can get second opinions from Doctor's, I guess they must not all agree, well before 2020/21 anyway.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De December 15th 2022, 4:03 pm

Hey Super,
Thanks for the kind words. Good to hear that some families can remain intact. And yes the medical field is so bi-polar on covid. When the false "horse paste" claim was published about Ivermectin the medical field divide was extreme. I changed doctors to stop getting badgered about the vax. The same doctor laughed about HCQ and Ivermectin. The vast number of these doctors are easily shielded from prescribing therapeutics by CDC, NIH, and big pharma propaganda efforts. I had a hip replacement and a colonoscopy in the last year and they ask me if Ive been covid vaxxed. My answer was no and that I have Ivermectin based Cheddy protocol on the shelf. I get looks but also I've been approach by doctors office staff privately questioning where they can get Ivermectin.
Finally we can get these therapeutics where they were banned for two years. If the truth of what took place gets exposed there's going to be some angry violent people. We've seen so much tyrannical BS I just want it to stop. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Dave De
Dave De

Mark Miller and The Pope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 15th 2022, 6:56 pm

Your are welcome Dave. Your were close with "Mass Formation Ideology". The scientific term I believe is Mass Psychosis. Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M

I am not going to pick on our POGer's because there are many others at work also. They did put out the video, since others usually don't so I will use it. Check the dates and read some of the comments. It's was likely put out as a shot across the bow of our enemies as well as other things. Verbum Vincet. It was in the Military Times open to all journal so it's in the general public domain on purpose. There are many things going on in the world most do not pick up on. My point being is it's a "thing" a Science and a Weapon. That's not conspiracy theory, that is a fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4e0NqyYMw

supervel45

The Pope and John Myrick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 15th 2022, 11:10 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/15/senate-passes-defense-bill-repeals-military-coronavirus-vaccine-mandate/

Someone in the comments of the above put this old case of another military vaccine problem. It was interesting so I stuck it here.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/anthrax/court-ruling-again-stops-anthrax-shots-us-soldiers

supervel45

John Myrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 16th 2022, 2:00 am

This is Very Bad.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/15/republicans-release-unclassified-report-of-covid-origins-before-taking-over-house-majority/

supervel45

John Myrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy December 16th 2022, 1:33 pm

supervel45 wrote:This is Very Bad.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/15/republicans-release-unclassified-report-of-covid-origins-before-taking-over-house-majority/

"Accidentally" released or "Intentionally" released, the results were almost pretty much the same;
those calling it a "China" disease were entirely correct.

Fauci should die in prison.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 16th 2022, 2:12 pm

I want to know for a Fact if it was Man Made, which would be hard without those involved admitting it and bringing evidence, if it has not been Destroyed.

I am not going to Hold my Breath.

Doing that kind of Research, Gain of Function, If allowed by Our Government as well as Finaced, With an Adversarial Government is a No Brainer of what NOT to DO!!!

PRETTY CONVIENT: Now We have Our Hands Dirty along with the Chines and Both play the Blame game While Citizens of both Countries and the World get Fucked.

The American Public and Press are also Retards/Uniformed/Stupid for the vast majority about this kind of Thing. Sad!!!

RANT OVER

How's the Gas Supply in Europe? Do we still have Plenty of Bullets to Send? LoL

Just Kidding Randy, I'm to the point I don't even want to know.

Let the Games Continue.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De December 16th 2022, 2:54 pm

The information that I've seen on the virus is that scientist have evaluated it to find gain of function markers in it and specifically markers that Wuhan Institute of Virology were using for enhancement. Prior gain of function research to create a super virus was being done at a UNC at Chapel Hill. The Obama administration planned to discontinue this domestic work but Dr. Death (fauci) funded this to be continued thru Eco Health Alliance and Ralph Barrick at Wuhan. This funding was second tier. I think this gives us a 98% positive on the virus origination. That's why I call him Dr. Death.
Fauci and his task force was responsible for outlawing therapeutics (protocols that help people stay out of the hospital). He incentivized hospitals with a treatment program that at one point of time 30% died. Patients were given a low dosage of Prednisolone, coerced to take Remdesivir, and given oxygen that is all. All hospitals had the same treatment with a tiered pay structure from our tax dollars with the final payout was death. Patients that recovered there was no additional payout. I wish that all this wasn't true. When you consider what happened hundreds of thousands or people shouldnt have died if there was medical freedom.
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 16th 2022, 5:54 pm

^Or Obama wanted Plausible Deniability.

https://www.un.org/disarmament/biological-weapons/#:~:text=The%20Biological%20Weapons%20Convention%20(BWC,of%20mass%20destruction%20(WMD).

Since there's No "International Law" any more, Just "Rules Based Order", I guess it does not matter.

I don't buy Fauci did this without approval from somewhere. This mess is too Errie of Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia/SEA Pentagon Papers and Water Gate/Nixon (which where all linked) not to mention Iran/Contra for me. Way too much Shadow Government Shit.

Check the AIDS treatments and that fiasco and his hand there. He makes a good Fall Guy.

supervel45

Dave De likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 16th 2022, 6:17 pm

They burried "Deep Throat"s death so far in the back pages I did not find out he was FBI 3rd until 2017 when all the Trump Russia Russia Russia coupe started. It was burried then also in a Reutors article on the webb. He took it to his deathbed with Bob Woodward confirming it. Regan and Nixion testified for him at his civil rights violations trial of the Weather Under Ground in the early 1980's. Weird World ain't it. It's a deep webb with this garbage.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbis-no-2-was-deep-throat-mark-felt-ends-30-year-mystery-of-the-posts-watergate-source/2012/06/04/gJQAwseRIV_story.html

You do remember Obama's Mentor Right?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum