BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockwll HD Turbo Automatic Transmission

Go down

Rockwll HD Turbo Automatic Transmission Empty Rockwll HD Turbo Automatic Transmission

Post  supervel45 Fri 25 Nov 2022 - 9:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fjcJp_Nwvk

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Rockwll HD Turbo Automatic Transmission Empty Re: Rockwll HD Turbo Automatic Transmission

Post  supervel45 Fri 7 Jul 2023 - 23:08

Musk's AI Interview with Tucker. 7/7/2023. These two go together nicely in my Opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaB_20bkoA4

They Act Well. Wink

supervel45

Curt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Rockwll HD Turbo Automatic Transmission Empty Re: Rockwll HD Turbo Automatic Transmission

Post  supervel45 Mon 17 Jul 2023 - 23:10

The Two Most Laughable Thing's where Page 1 Search and Doing away with Steetlights to save Engery to Power Electric Cars Idea.

Page 49 or 99 depending on Subject Maybe Maybe and Likely PDF at That.

At Least he Admitted Self Driving Atomous Vehicles are not even close.

There were a few good point's brought up though but, all very week Sauce.

Also remember the Envisioned Technoghy That Was portrayed by Hollywood starting in 1967?,                            
{ Original Star Trek} and How Far We Have Come. The Younger guys can't Understand without being alive back then, Sorry somethings you just have to be there in Person, Including before Myself if I was Not around when it Happened to Witness it. Also Note the One Major One we Don't have with the Space Living Idea Talked About in Public? I do Still Remember Sitting with my Father Watching The 1969 Moon Landing Live on TV, To This Day for the Record. I also remember how Young I was then to Remember that Far Back. Some Big World Changing Things Stick in Some People's Memory Hole This Way, Even if Just Vaguely , Even The Youngest at The Time When it Happened. See my Point?

I won't say it but, Logic would say that is also being persued.

We Have made some unique progress from what I have seen sort of in that direction and is Parallel to N-Link that just got FDA Approval this Month, I believe it was around 7/2023 or last month.

Also To Wedge the First Amendmant's Demise You have to Start with "One Word" to "Crack the Door", that the Large Majority Agree's is not good to say, My Self Included, Including BHO on National Television when he was President, Said it on TV in Front of The World. Look at the Laws in EU and Kunic Land above us. That is the Opening of What    Gorge Orwell Meant in !984   by      "Ministry of Truth"                                                        
      or more commonly {  Comm./Only as Communicate Only as We Say, With Our New Words Odd That }                       Reffered to as THE                    
 "The Thought Police".

^That was Brought Up in the Below Video but, it was in the Oppisit Direction of what I said Above. They always Play the Good Guy's but, They Both Know Better and Why, and Both are Highly Educated in These Matters.

You could Watch it in Real Time When Monty sold YB and Now after 2021, Tt ExTreme Pace in Real Time. It is total Junk and All the Infomative Posters are Gone including a couple Here, and You had to Dig through (95 Post's Before That (Monty Gone), to Maybe Maybe Find Five with Some Worthwhile Info Non Car Related.
Also the PS Section was Locked to Non Members on the WWW Around Then Opened Back up and Re-Locked.

With All the Above Said the Video is Worth the Time to Watch in My Opinion. Decide for Your Self. Question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiZG-U5-kR8

^7/15/2023 Release Date Elon 57:00 Minutes Long

Also You Might Look at What The Idea was and The Technology and When, That was Being Studied in the Original Video, Spinoff of My First Post and How/Why it Came About.^ V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkH20fNavoI

If You Find The Link You Where Interested> Wink Maybe You Might Do Well To Remember What Was First Employed in 1945 For The First Time at The End of The War. I Like 3.1 and 4.9 and Never a 4 or Close in/around It Also. Never/EVER! Ask the Rosenberg's Why. Wink

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down