BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bench Racing: Highest horsepower N/A 10.3" deck engine combo's

+17
jsracing
Diggindeeper
Barney
SQ34
BOSS 429
'65 T-BOLT
mikep
c.evans
res0rli9
WILLIE OMPS
Tony M
adrenaline269
Nevs
schmitty
FORDMUD
dfree383
fox331
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bench Racing:  Highest horsepower N/A 10.3" deck engine combo's - Page 4 Empty Re: Bench Racing: Highest horsepower N/A 10.3" deck engine combo's

Post  jones February 10th 2010, 6:01 pm

Barney, don't crap in my threads. Just drop it you are riding the wrong horse for the cattle drive going west.

jones

Back to top Go down

Bench Racing:  Highest horsepower N/A 10.3" deck engine combo's - Page 4 Empty Re: Bench Racing: Highest horsepower N/A 10.3" deck engine combo's

Post  Barney February 10th 2010, 6:09 pm

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:Warren Johnson" We dont race dynos"

Knock it off, "If your not going to contribute to the subject..... Go away...." a Quote from Jones.
What have you contributed exactly??? 90% of the posts in every thread dont contribute on this board, he can ban me if he cant see that. Im sure there are people on this board that bow down to your quick wit, and seemeingless endless amount of impractical knowledge, Im not one of them, and I dont take orders. None of my posts were threatening, off topic, or vulgar, yours on the other hand are sarcastic, insulting, and vulgar. So whos the douche here?

Exactly why are you looking for trouble?
What are you talking about? You got some trouble for me?

1) You keeping up the BS. 2) Let me know how much you need...............and what kind you want......
Its you keeping up the BS, and Ill take all the trouble you got, Bring your dyno to the track and well see who gets the stripe.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4