BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Time Coming...Gonna' Dyno This Monday-2/8

+24
BIGDOG466
KY JELLY
D's557BBF
cobrakid8
Mark Miller
knrclark
56Tbird
IDT-572
cletus66
Nevs
342g
the1969fordguyinky
the Coug
D. Sea
richter69
billandlori
jsracing
'65 T-BOLT
bbf-falcon
Larry T
res0rli9
bruno
Tony M
Treeyasoon
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Long Time Coming...Gonna' Dyno This Monday-2/8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Long Time Coming...Gonna' Dyno This Monday-2/8

Post  the Coug February 11th 2010, 2:55 pm

being 1/2 polish and 1/2 German I don't much like the taste of Beer either..... Shocked Not, I just like to have one now and then to relax me when I am to tired to sleep..... Shift work sucks sometime, but I try and manage to get 2 or 3 hours now and then......

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Long Time Coming...Gonna' Dyno This Monday-2/8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Long Time Coming...Gonna' Dyno This Monday-2/8

Post  jasonf February 11th 2010, 3:51 pm

IDT-572 wrote:Didn't know that................ Very Happy

Heres why.

Why Might Drinking Beer Lead to Gout

Beer contains purines. Purine breaks down into uric acid, and beer is recognized to have a large purine content.

Other research by the same people points out that higher levels of meat and seafood consumption by men are also related to an increase risk of developing gout. (Choi et al. March, 2004)

While feasting and drinking are often culprits in gout attacks (some British folks call this "alderman's gout"), it is the drinking that seems to have the greater contribution (Fam, 2002)

Bad news for beer drinkers, Dr Hyon Choi and her colleagues at Massachusetts General Hospital have found that the men who drink two or more beers a day are two and a half times more likely to get gout than their none non drinking counterparts.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon February 12th 2010, 9:21 am

c.evans wrote:Treeyasoon,

That's a good attitude you got there Exclamation May I suggest that you just go ahead and tell everybody that you'll provide those free beers at the next Bash Question Laughing Laughing Laughing

Uncle Charlie
Beers at the Bash indeed...that is the plan. This might get costly...beer, margaritas, vodka, sweet tea...lol.
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4