BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

front engine plate

2 posters

Go down

front engine plate Empty front engine plate

Post  jesse March 20th 2010, 9:52 pm

i cant use my old one due to the danny bee
i need one that is or can be cut out for it
thanxs
jesse
jesse
jesse

Back to top Go down

front engine plate Empty Danny Bee Motor Plate

Post  Wheelie58 March 22nd 2010, 5:33 am

Jesse,
Please take a look at my web site www.KeithFulpMotorsports.com and you will see the solution to your Danny Bee installation.
I have sold several to pullers around the country.
My plate comes in 2 different configurations ( standard and profiled ) most of my truck customers like the standard plate which is 12"X36". The plate is made of 1/4" 6061 T6 aluminum and has all of the features that the Danny Bee conversion requires. It is precision laser-cut and allows full access to your belt drive and idler.
My plates use all possible fasteners around the timing cover area, even the very bottom ones. I can make up the spacers required to tie-in all of the timing cover fasteners to the plate.
The plate allows the use of bolt-on water pumps, or you can tap the water pump holes for an external water pump arrangement.
I also offer a timing pointer that you may want to look at. None of the conventional pointers work with the Danny Bee setup.
The motor plate goes for $159.
Just give me a call if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Keith Fulp
www.KeithFulpMotorsports.com
678-458-2033

https://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z269/alky58/Motor%20Plate/?action=view&current=CIMG7483.jpg

Last edited by Wheelie58 on March 22nd 2010, 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add phone #)
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down