BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: AeroSpace Brake kit (79-93 Mustang) - SOLD

2 posters

Go down

FS: AeroSpace Brake kit (79-93 Mustang) - SOLD Empty FS: AeroSpace Brake kit (79-93 Mustang) - SOLD

Post  Copperhead May 7th 2010, 2:43 pm

I have an Aerospace Heavy Duty Brake kit For-Sale. Part # AC-220

http://www.aerospacecomponents.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=19&Itemid=70

I originally had this installed on my AJE Racing K-member and ran this set-up for a couple of seasons. The problem I ran into was that this kit was really designed for vehicles 3000lbs or less. Well,......my truck is farily light, but not that much.

Even though this kit has 4-piston calipers, the 5/16" thick solid rotors would warp over a period of time due to my excessive weight,.....especially if I took it out on the street to cruise.

I'm switching to another set-up that will be more friendly to the weight of my truck,....hence the reason this is 4-Sale.

The kit is complete with the following,.........
Billet Aluminum 4 Piston Calipers
Billet Aluminum Hubs with screw in dust caps
Billet Aluminum Mounting Brackets
10 1/4 Diameter 5/16 Thick Drilled Rotors (need new ones)
Grade 8 Hardware
1/2 x 3" long screw in wheel studs
Wheel Bearings
Grease seals
Hawk Performance Brake Pads

Everything is in good shape with the exception of the rotors (they need replaced). One of the calipers is almost new.

This kit sells new for $635

I'll take 300 for everything

SOLD
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

FS: AeroSpace Brake kit (79-93 Mustang) - SOLD Empty Re: FS: AeroSpace Brake kit (79-93 Mustang) - SOLD

Post  Copperhead May 16th 2010, 7:43 am

SOLD
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

FS: AeroSpace Brake kit (79-93 Mustang) - SOLD Empty Re: FS: AeroSpace Brake kit (79-93 Mustang) - SOLD

Post  Blue Oval Forever May 17th 2010, 12:06 am

WOW that was quick!!!!!!
Blue Oval Forever
Blue Oval Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down