BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford Vs. Mopar this weekend in Pueblo, CO.

5 posters

Go down

Ford Vs. Mopar this weekend in Pueblo, CO. Empty Ford Vs. Mopar this weekend in Pueblo, CO.

Post  Carl August 21st 2009, 1:05 pm

Any of you guys going to make it to the race? I'm going to see what my slug runs if they let me. did I mention that I've got the food and beer covered at the BBQ?

Ford Vs. Mopar this weekend in Pueblo, CO. 3679481025_f02769a775_b

Carl

Back to top Go down

Ford Vs. Mopar this weekend in Pueblo, CO. Empty Re: Ford Vs. Mopar this weekend in Pueblo, CO.

Post  lghting94 August 24th 2009, 4:53 pm

How'd it go, did you guys have a good turn out? Pics? Videos?
lghting94
lghting94

Back to top Go down

Ford Vs. Mopar this weekend in Pueblo, CO. Empty Re: Ford Vs. Mopar this weekend in Pueblo, CO.

Post  ThndrChkn August 24th 2009, 10:48 pm

Man, I hope it had a good turnout, Carl put alot of time and effort into it... Sorry I couldn't make it...

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty August 25th 2009, 12:19 am

1bad521 wrote:Man, I hope it had a good turnout, Carl put alot of time and effort into it... Sorry I couldn't make it...

Doug... Cool
X2 There Carl. Had to make a mad dash to Montana this last weekend, or I would have seriously been there. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Carl August 25th 2009, 10:50 am

I'll post up some pictures and details later guys. Busy delivering a few engines this week.

We had 28 cars on Sat and a few more on Sunday. A few BBF guys from the forums showed up, but I was the only one of us with a car. Everyone still had a good time though. It was fun to just hang out and BS. There were a couple of BBF cars there. The fastest of them being a 68? Mustang with a 598 from here in Colorado Springs. He was running low 9's in the heat......95 degrees on Sat, 101 on Sunday. The track is 4662 ft and the air ranged from 7170ft to 8253ft.

Turnout was low, but the people that did show got to run their cars all they wanted. I got nine runs on Sat and could have done more if I had the energy. Most people got 10-15 runs on Sat alone.

In the final Ford vs. Mopar event, the Fords shut out the Mopars. Final four was an FE Fox body, a 410 64 Falcon, a 428 66 Mustang, and a 351 70 Mach 1.

Carl

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn August 25th 2009, 2:28 pm

Well, to me it looks like even though alot of US couldn't make it, that the Ford banner showed it's prowess... That's awesome in itsself... Glad the guys that were able to make it had a good time... To me, that's what it's all about... Good job Carl... Cool Cool

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty August 25th 2009, 11:38 pm

A big thumbs up and hopefully we can have a better showing if you make it happen again Carl. This is a slow time of the season for me and I would have loved to have been there and helped out with the BS. Very Happy
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  longroofracer March 23rd 2010, 10:09 am

schmitty wrote:A big thumbs up and hopefully we can have a better showing if you make it happen again Carl. This is a slow time of the season for me and I would have loved to have been there and helped out with the BS. Very Happy

Well, Rob, you have another chance to show up for some BS Laughing ... Carl is working on it again this year. I will have my wagon there this year.

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143271
longroofracer
longroofracer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down