BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motors pics that didnt make it.......lets see um

+2
Northwest outlaw
nuclearcobra
6 posters

Go down

Motors pics that didnt make it.......lets see um  Empty Motors pics that didnt make it.......lets see um

Post  nuclearcobra July 8th 2010, 10:09 am

Sad i'll start with these a 68 306'' Motors pics that didnt make it.......lets see um  Th_IMG_7434-1 Motors pics that didnt make it.......lets see um  Th_IMG_7443-1 Motors pics that didnt make it.......lets see um  Th_IMG_7445-1
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Motors pics that didnt make it.......lets see um  Empty Re: Motors pics that didnt make it.......lets see um

Post  Northwest outlaw July 8th 2010, 10:27 am

man that sucks looks like a lego set.
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

Motors pics that didnt make it.......lets see um  Empty Re: Motors pics that didnt make it.......lets see um

Post  dfree383 July 8th 2010, 10:29 am

Looks like Hyper Pistons and Detonation?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 8th 2010, 11:17 am

Looks like a real mess Sad

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 July 8th 2010, 11:30 am

UK Evil or Very Mad Makes your belly roll, mine anyways Neutral
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra July 9th 2010, 6:32 am

That was from a couple years back i had posted it on the old forum the tital was
(back on the winter project as fast as i finished it) anyway your right Dave it was hyper pistons but it blew its guts out from being oil starved.It was on the last tnt day at Cecil county dragway which was dec 14th and it was 24 degrees out with a open pit trailor and a 2.20 hr , when i got there and got it fired up i went straight to tech and nobody was in line to run so i pulled up just as the temp hit 150-160 and did my burnout,staged and let it rip when i shifted into 2nd at 7k it made the strangest noise affraid and put some new breathers in my oil pan pale when i got out and looked under it the vr1 20w50 dripping out was still ice cold to touch Embarassed I always did learn the hard way (Duh water gets hot before oil) Rolling Eyes
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power July 9th 2010, 7:17 am

All that happened because you didn't warm it up enough? Dang that sucks, it looks like someone dropped a stick of c4 down there and set it off. Sorry to hear about it. Sad
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra July 9th 2010, 8:42 am

Yeap could'nt pump enough volume when its that thick for 7k shift point.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down