BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a little annhydrous ammounia will fix that

+12
342g
95lightiningguy
bbf-falcon
Race Ready Fabrications
Mike R
ThndrChkn
schmitty
f250mike
nuclearcobra
dfree383
jasonf
johndickjr
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

a little annhydrous ammounia will fix that - Page 2 Empty Re: a little annhydrous ammounia will fix that

Post  dfree383 July 19th 2010, 6:16 pm

J. Hull worked at allied in Hopewell Va.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

a little annhydrous ammounia will fix that - Page 2 Empty Re: a little annhydrous ammounia will fix that

Post  cletus66 July 19th 2010, 6:33 pm

dfree383 wrote:J. Hull worked at allied in Hopewell Va.

I knew him. He worked here for a while when I first started.
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  johndickjr July 19th 2010, 6:35 pm

not sure if i should just suck it up and go back to work, or get a lawyer--edit..just going to suck it up..bitch out the boss and go back next week..Currently i make over 30k a year , next year it will jump to 45k hate to lose a job like this over amount of cash that will not make me rich..lol..

Last edited by johndickjr on July 19th 2010, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  David Cole July 19th 2010, 6:40 pm

I haul a lot of that stuff on the railroad. Nasty stuff. Lot's of extra paperwork and if I have over a certain amount of it I operate the train under much stricter rules.
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 July 19th 2010, 7:06 pm

cletus66 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:J. Hull worked at allied in Hopewell Va.

I knew him. He worked here for a while when I first started.

Small world.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra July 19th 2010, 10:17 pm

johndickjr wrote:just found out..the same hose , blew last night just sitting there...there has been a repair order for 2 weeks to fix a leaking return line, we was told to load it without a return line..that is why it blew ..safety supervisor and said it was not my fault but i should have had my suit on...mofo...my nuts are frozen off
Man my dad did'nt like hearing about this, he retired as safety supervisor of the eastcoast region for union carbide corporate office (now called praxair) and he has seen his share of nasty accidents.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  johndickjr July 23rd 2010, 6:45 pm

went back to work today, got called into the office, im suspended for 3 days, manager was going to fire me but my supervisor stood up for me..3 days no work no pay..3 days is 36 hrs on my check..that sucks

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 July 23rd 2010, 7:04 pm

Call Osha amonamously...... That's BS the valve should have been fixed.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  johndickjr July 24th 2010, 12:06 pm

dfree383 wrote:Call Osha amonamously...... That's BS the valve should have been fixed.
its still not fixed, they are having to back to the tank and turn another valves that acts as a return line to clear the feed line, we have a return line that should be hooked to the tanker itself but is leaking, that is why the main line blew, it pressured up till the valve failed , that place is a joke, every week its something , osha would have a field day out there..the EPA shut us down a few week ago for 2 weeks, till the fixed the gas release problem then they burnt the reformer down

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoeman July 24th 2010, 4:30 pm

Sounds like somebody is placing profits before safety, that's a sure way of getting somebody killed, and you were damn lucky it wasn't you!
I know how the job market is right now, so I won't give any advice, but getting suspended from work sounds pretty chickenshit to me, hope things work out for you.
Yoeman
Yoeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs July 24th 2010, 5:14 pm

Yoeman wrote:Sounds like somebody is placing profits before safety, that's a sure way of getting somebody killed, and you were damn lucky it wasn't you!
I know how the job market is right now, so I won't give any advice, but getting suspended from work sounds pretty chickenshit to me, hope things work out for you.

I agree, and while I'm no fan of OSHA, they would be getting an anonymous phone call. Total BS in my opinion.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy July 25th 2010, 3:05 am

Whats the name of the place and a # . I'll call it in for ya, that way you arent even a suspect. Evil or Very Mad
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum