BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transbakes solenoid show 22 ohms ,isnt that too much??

2 posters

Go down

Transbakes solenoid show 22 ohms ,isnt that too much?? Empty Transbakes solenoid show 22 ohms ,isnt that too much??

Post  Ed501 October 26th 2010, 8:38 pm

Transbrake seems to require more voltage to work lately. have tranny apart and everything else looks good as far as clucthes and pump, seal and such. Its a Older tci with internal solenoid about the size of a C battery. I been reading most read around 2 ohms. I will call PA and see what theres read i guess, TCI tech has no idea about there older brake since they didnt make them then. I need to know who made it so can even replace it. I suppose if it fits it will work lol. Shocked

Ed501

Back to top Go down

Transbakes solenoid show 22 ohms ,isnt that too much?? Empty Re: Transbakes solenoid show 22 ohms ,isnt that too much??

Post  Frank Merkl October 26th 2010, 10:02 pm

Ph Brad Schaffer at Clout Nitous Valves @ 1-817-965-1724 and tell him you need one of the nitrous valves that he builds for me for my transbrake vb's ,cost you about $50
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

Transbakes solenoid show 22 ohms ,isnt that too much?? Empty sol

Post  Ed501 October 26th 2010, 11:22 pm

Sounds good thanks, Thats kinda what i was thinking when i just tested my purge sol. in the closet to get a comparison and it was only 2 ohms, lol ,thank again

Ed501

Back to top Go down

Transbakes solenoid show 22 ohms ,isnt that too much?? Empty Re: Transbakes solenoid show 22 ohms ,isnt that too much??

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down