BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bbf top end and valvetrain

+13
342g
lghting94
The Pope
1Bad91
mudtrucker
jaysstang
schmitty
NOS42
ThndrChkn
dfree383
71torino
frank13
reeseracing23
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

bbf top end and valvetrain Empty bbf top end and valvetrain

Post  reeseracing23 November 30th 2010, 10:14 pm

i'm going to sell the top end and valvetrain from my motor. i have victor cj heads that have been cleaned up in the runners, .100 longer valves, titanium retainers, manly race master valves. the cam is a lunati voodoo solid roller, pn 64033, comp endurex lifters and comp standard length pushrods. i also have a motorsport single plane intake. there is a set of srp pistons also. they are .080 over, flat tops for standard valve angles and standard rods. theres also some other stuff that i know i'm forgetting. i would be interested on trading some of it for some of my new engine project. i need a a460 block and a460 heads. i'm going to build a 596. also need an intake for the a460 heads. all of the parts have about 2hrs run time then the bearings went out of the lower end. the other machine shop messed up my block and it ate the crank, so i'm starting over. if you want pics i can e-mail them to you, i haven't got a photobucket acct yet, so no pics on here. sorry. call me if you have any questions, thanks Justin 406-850-8094
reeseracing23
reeseracing23

Back to top Go down

bbf top end and valvetrain Empty Re: bbf top end and valvetrain

Post  reeseracing23 December 1st 2010, 1:18 am

i can e-mail pics if you want them. i know its not good advtisement without pics. i figured i would see what kind of offers i get on the parts.
reeseracing23
reeseracing23

Back to top Go down

Post  frank13 December 1st 2010, 9:15 am

photobucket accounts take less time to set up than the hassle you will get over pics.....either way there is no price.

try harder
frank13
frank13

http://www.frankskinkracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  71torino December 1st 2010, 12:06 pm

PM sent
71torino
71torino

Back to top Go down

Post  reeseracing23 December 1st 2010, 3:53 pm

i understand the rules for posting items, and i realize there is no pics or prices. if you read it i'm open to offers and willing to trade for some items. why is it that there always has to be a few people that have to try pushing some weight and tell everyone how it is suppose to be done. everyone on this site probably knows what the parts look like. you guys are the reason so many people get annoyed and either quit coming to this site or don't log on as much. i know this might get my posting deleted and if i offended you guys, i'm sorry. and if i didn't, next time i will try harder. worry about your own business and not what everyone else is doing
reeseracing23
reeseracing23

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 1st 2010, 3:55 pm

reeseracing23 wrote:i understand the rules for posting items, and i realize there is no pics or prices. if you read it i'm open to offers and willing to trade for some items. why is it that there always has to be a few people that have to try pushing some weight and tell everyone how it is suppose to be done. everyone on this site probably knows what the parts look like. you guys are the reason so many people get annoyed and either quit coming to this site or don't log on as much. i know this might get my posting deleted and if i offended you guys, i'm sorry. and if i didn't, next time i will try harder. worry about your own business and not what everyone else is doing

Just post a price, its a fair rule for everyone to follow...........
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn December 1st 2010, 4:19 pm

Guys, I will vouch for Justin. He's the one that bought my truck chassis, and I have been dealing with him long before he became a member here. If you look by the username, there is a location posted. As far as a price, there is no set price. That's why he said he was looking for offers or trades. Make an offer... There's also a phone number. I guess it just depends on who you are anymore. I've seen several of the "in crowd" post alot of stuff for sale, without ANY PICTURES. But I guess that's OK, 'cause they're in the "clique". It always seems to br the same people over and over, that piss & moan over everything. He said when he gets time, he'll get to a photobucket acct. Some people are busy. If you're interested in the parts, call him, or pm him your email address, and he can email you pics. If not, stop being an A$$.

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 December 1st 2010, 4:51 pm

ThndrChkn wrote:Guys, I will vouch for Justin. He's the one that bought my truck chassis, and I have been dealing with him long before he became a member here. If you look by the username, there is a location posted. As far as a price, there is no set price. That's why he said he was looking for offers or trades. Make an offer... There's also a phone number. I guess it just depends on who you are anymore. I've seen several of the "in crowd" post alot of stuff for sale, without ANY PICTURES. But I guess that's OK, 'cause they're in the "clique". It always seems to br the same people over and over, that piss & moan over everything. He said when he gets time, he'll get to a photobucket acct. Some people are busy. If you're interested in the parts, call him, or pm him your email address, and he can email you pics. If not, stop being an A$$. I actually agree with Doug on this one....if interested, just call the man....its that easy

why did it do this? lol

Doug... Cool
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 1st 2010, 6:44 pm

I'm with Doug, Justin is good people. I've done business with him before and talked to him on the phone several times. I know we all try to look out for each other, and that is a good thing. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 1st 2010, 6:47 pm

schmitty wrote:I'm with Doug, Justin is good people. I've done business with him before and talked to him on the phone several times. I know we all try to look out for each other, and that is a good thing. Cool

I don't think any body said hes a bad guy, but its a very fair rule to have everyone post a price. its not very much to ask............ Rolling Eyes
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  reeseracing23 December 1st 2010, 7:56 pm

i know its not much to ask. i'm busy with work and family and when i get time i will get an acct. till then if you want pics i will either e-mail them ot txt them. so till then GET OVER IT AND FIND SOMEONE ELSES POST TO SCREW UP
reeseracing23
reeseracing23

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysstang December 1st 2010, 10:09 pm

ok then ill make a offer 500.00 you counter
jaysstang
jaysstang

Back to top Go down

Post  frank13 December 2nd 2010, 12:18 am

atleast post a price....not that hard
frank13
frank13

Back to top Go down

Post  reeseracing23 December 2nd 2010, 1:01 am

what parts do you want. make me a reasonable offer and we will go from there. Very Happy
reeseracing23
reeseracing23

Back to top Go down

Post  frank13 December 2nd 2010, 1:15 am

reeseracing23 wrote:what parts do you want. make me a reasonable offer and we will go from there. Very Happy

you win, you have a product i am def interested in, but have completely put me off....i dont care how good a guy you are, but it is not my job to create a price for you....good luck selling you stuff at some unknown price....sorry the rules must not apply to you...i am not looking to "bid" on your stuff, i have ebay for that , last you will hear from me
frank13
frank13

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn December 2nd 2010, 1:21 am

frank13 wrote: last you will hear from me

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers Laughing

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  reeseracing23 December 2nd 2010, 1:25 am

so let me get this right, your mad that i didn't post any prices. i have had quite a few people pm me and they all got pics and prices. wouldn't sending a pm be a lot easier than whining about no pics or prices.
reeseracing23
reeseracing23

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 2nd 2010, 8:39 am

reeseracing23 wrote:so let me get this right, your mad that i didn't post any prices. i have had quite a few people pm me and they all got pics and prices. wouldn't sending a pm be a lot easier than whining about no pics or prices.

Is a simple rule about posting a price to hard to understand? Honestly whats the problem about saing I would like to get $XXXX but I'm open to trades and offers...... The site is about being fair and safe for "Members" if you want to play how about going to racing junk or fleabay..................... Is it that hard to have a little Respect for the forum rules?????? Just a little ???
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  mudtrucker December 2nd 2010, 11:20 am

dfree383 wrote:
reeseracing23 wrote:so let me get this right, your mad that i didn't post any prices. i have had quite a few people pm me and they all got pics and prices. wouldn't sending a pm be a lot easier than whining about no pics or prices.

Is a simple rule about posting a price to hard to understand? Honestly whats the problem about saing I would like to get $XXXX but I'm open to trades and offers...... The site is about being fair and safe for "Members" if you want to play how about going to racing junk or fleabay..................... Is it that hard to have a little Respect for the forum rules?????? Just a little ???
X2
mudtrucker
mudtrucker

Back to top Go down

Post  1Bad91 December 2nd 2010, 11:31 am

Your not selling GOLD....$______? Just fill in the blank for me. Thanks.

1Bad91
1Bad91

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pope December 2nd 2010, 1:47 pm

mudtrucker wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

X2

X3
The Pope
The Pope

Back to top Go down

Post  71torino December 2nd 2010, 2:55 pm

Guys I talked to Justin yesterday,he didn't put a price because he will sell it different ways,and/or trade. He would like to sell all together at one price or it would be a different price if you didn't want the intake or different if you didn't want the cam. Just PM him or call him. I understand about the rules,but I have seen the favored people on here post stuff without prices and no one on here gave them a bad time about it.
71torino
71torino

Back to top Go down

Post  1Bad91 December 2nd 2010, 3:52 pm

71torino wrote:Guys I talked to Justin yesterday,he didn't put a price because he will sell it different ways,and/or trade. He would like to sell all together at one price or it would be a different price if you didn't want the intake or different if you didn't want the cam. Just PM him or call him. I understand about the rules,but I have seen the favored people on here post stuff without prices and no one on here gave them a bad time about it.

Actually, I have gotten into a confrontation about this particular issue. The forum states the rules. Plus, when your selling an item post your prices. Buyers also have many things going on and have short time to keep calling and emailing back and forth. I dont even want the items but if I did I sure would want to see what the prices are before I waste my time calling someone.
1Bad91
1Bad91

Back to top Go down

Post  lghting94 December 2nd 2010, 4:56 pm

In my opinion someone not putting up prices is wanting to do a bunch of "horse tradin" and "jewin" around with prices to get themselves the best deal possible. Personnally I cant stand this you know what you want for the stuff put prices on individual peices and if someone wants a package deal then the two of you can mess around with the price. I generally wont keep lookin if there are no prices stated cuz to me that means you want to much for your stuff.
lghting94
lghting94

Back to top Go down

Post  342g December 2nd 2010, 5:17 pm

Why not say, will sell to highest bidder, same thing you are saying, so use the short route, Dan, vouch for me. Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next