BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bbf top end and valvetrain

+13
342g
lghting94
The Pope
1Bad91
mudtrucker
jaysstang
schmitty
NOS42
ThndrChkn
dfree383
71torino
frank13
reeseracing23
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

bbf top end and valvetrain - Page 2 Empty Re: bbf top end and valvetrain

Post  342g December 2nd 2010, 5:20 pm

reeseracing23 wrote:i can e-mail pics if you want them. i know its not good advtisement without pics. i figured i would see what kind of offers i get on the parts.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!against the rules Nick.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  fe50stang December 5th 2010, 3:03 am

I talked to him a few days ago about about the parts in question. After that I got a better undertanding of what he has for parts and what he's willing to part with them for. His machine shop screwed him and it ate up his short block it a matter of minutes. all he wants is for his truck to run again. depending what a fellow forum member can contribute to the truck getting up and running, is all he's looking for. it you don't have the parts needed then maybe you have some of the parts and some of the funds to do so. If you fellas are like me then you know its easier to call a guy and chit chat about hot rods,then it is to type about it. He's one of us thats why he's here talking about it.....Now everyone sand up and say HI MY NAME IS _____________ AND I"M A FORDAHOULIC..... its a not just a illness. its a disease..... There now we are all friends again
fe50stang
fe50stang

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH December 5th 2010, 2:09 pm

fe50stang wrote:I talked to him a few days ago about about the parts in question. After that I got a better undertanding of what he has for parts and what he's willing to part with them for. His machine shop screwed him and it ate up his short block it a matter of minutes. all he wants is for his truck to run again. depending what a fellow forum member can contribute to the truck getting up and running, is all he's looking for. it you don't have the parts needed then maybe you have some of the parts and some of the funds to do so. If you fellas are like me then you know its easier to call a guy and chit chat about hot rods,then it is to type about it. He's one of us thats why he's here talking about it.....Now everyone sand up and say HI MY NAME IS _____________ AND I"M A FORDAHOULIC..... its a not just a illness. its a disease..... There now we are all friends again
you say all he wants is the truck to run again . I also taled to him . He needs very few parts to get that goal . He is selling his parts to upgrade .

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck_b24 December 7th 2010, 3:05 pm

frank13 wrote:
reeseracing23 wrote:what parts do you want. make me a reasonable offer and we will go from there. Very Happy

you win, you have a product i am def interested in, but have completely put me off....i dont care how good a guy you are, but it is not my job to create a price for you....good luck selling you stuff at some unknown price....sorry the rules must not apply to you...i am not looking to "bid" on your stuff, i have ebay for that , last you will hear from me

I dont have a horse in this race BUT I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the "rules" cal for a price!!!!! just a "general" idea....

chuck_b24

Back to top Go down

Post  jones December 7th 2010, 3:19 pm

Yes, we ask that if post something for sell that you put a price. If you want to sell it complete put the price you want for it complete. If you decide to seperate then come back and post your prices.

This is the forum rules.

I mainly look for contact information and selling price. Those two items don't take any more time then it does to create the post. (some people will have their mp and email turned off)

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2