BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks to be one of the..if not the 1st .....procomps are the same as threads .

+13
moparman
342g
OldRedFord
DanH
Proeliator
Nevs
schmitty
Old blue Racin Team
nuclearcobra
bruno
richter69
the Coug
Lem Evans
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looks to be one of the..if not the 1st .....procomps are the same as threads . - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks to be one of the..if not the 1st .....procomps are the same as threads .

Post  IDT-572 September 4th 2009, 5:26 pm

Charlie you need to watch the movie (Water Boy) It was a play on words toward Mr. Blair.

I think something is wrong with (his) Abdula Oblongata. Hand shake (inside joke) compliments of Laughing (Captain Insano) affraid

That's what my my my ma ma ma mama said lol! lol! lol!

Pro comps an exact copy of a TFS Street Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes geek scratch Razz Razz Razz
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Looks to be one of the..if not the 1st .....procomps are the same as threads . - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks to be one of the..if not the 1st .....procomps are the same as threads .

Post  BBFmustang September 5th 2009, 10:59 am

you know there are people who know and people who think they know ,most of the time its not hard to tell who thinks they know.
BBFmustang
BBFmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH September 5th 2009, 11:09 am

so it ends up not being a Pro comp bash or pro comp in general. old post 4 years old . maybe that person learn't a lesson. i don't know if he has or not. something else is going on here ,

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 September 7th 2009, 1:02 am

there are some good things about those heads

weight
cost

and the react to porting ,and can be beter then a d3 head,

cheap way to take 70lbs off the front of the car,id rather port alum head anyday,.
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2