BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any motorhome rental places near Owensboro, KY?

+2
c.evans
jbozzelle
6 posters

Go down

Any motorhome rental places near Owensboro, KY? Empty Any motorhome rental places near Owensboro, KY?

Post  jbozzelle January 18th 2011, 1:42 am

Looking for prices on motorhome rentals for the Bash. Anybody know of a place local or near Owensboro. I don't see the need to rent it from out of town just to gas it up for the drive...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Any motorhome rental places near Owensboro, KY? Empty Re: Any motorhome rental places near Owensboro, KY?

Post  c.evans January 18th 2011, 2:02 am

Jon,

What comes to mind for me is J. B. Strassweg over in Evansville, IN. Maybe Phillip can come up with another person or company. Try this link. www.americanrvcenter.com

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Any motorhome rental places near Owensboro, KY? Empty Re: Any motorhome rental places near Owensboro, KY?

Post  72mav January 18th 2011, 12:43 pm

Thats a good idea John......HMMM
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications January 18th 2011, 3:40 pm

X2 on what Charlie said. JB is good people.....for a chevy guy.
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle January 21st 2011, 12:09 am

Thanks Charlie. My only problem with sleeping at the track will be staggering back from the Super 8 fried chicken fry with the PA boys...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle March 2nd 2011, 2:04 am

Just bumping this up if someone needs it or has another place to recommend.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea March 2nd 2011, 1:16 pm

jbozzelle wrote:Thanks Charlie. My only problem with sleeping at the track will be staggering back from the Super 8 fried chicken fry with the PA boys...

*Calls Taxi for John's drunk ass* drunken
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle March 2nd 2011, 1:20 pm

If I'm in any shape like I was in after last year's Apple Pie tasting contest I'll need a truck bed to lay down in for the trip back!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  342g March 2nd 2011, 1:47 pm

jbozzelle wrote:If I'm in any shape like I was in after last year's Apple Pie tasting contest I'll need a truck bed to lay down in for the trip back!

Since I don't drink, I could run a shuttle, but I go to bed about 9.30, so drink fast. Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down