BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apprehended a "potential" trespasser........ LOL!

5 posters

Go down

Apprehended a "potential" trespasser........ LOL! Empty Apprehended a "potential" trespasser........ LOL!

Post  ThndrChkn May 9th 2011, 1:31 pm

I found this 'lil dude prancin' around the outskirts of my property. I gave him a 3rd eye from 125 yds. with my 22 LR. Needless to say, he never made it "inside"... Laughing Laughing I have a zero tolerence policy for ANY kind of predator. Especially when I have a small dog that runs around the yard.

Apprehended a "potential" trespasser........ LOL! Cid__0426112104
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Apprehended a "potential" trespasser........ LOL! Empty Re: Apprehended a "potential" trespasser........ LOL!

Post  dfree383 May 9th 2011, 1:35 pm

Poor little Fella.... If your dog is small enough to be eaten by a fox..... you need to move into the city !!! Laughing Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Apprehended a "potential" trespasser........ LOL! Empty Re: Apprehended a "potential" trespasser........ LOL!

Post  ThndrChkn May 9th 2011, 1:44 pm

I wouldn't live in the city if housing & property were free. I wouldn't think a fox would have too much trouble with a Shitzhu... Laughing
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick May 9th 2011, 6:57 pm

If it's small enough to be eaten by a fox it ain't a dog, it's a rodent.
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  powerstrokeace May 9th 2011, 9:02 pm

Hmmmm. Do what I do. I have 2 shitzhuz's a laso. and 2 american Pit bulls. Nothing messes with my dogs. they all get along like best friends. I live in the city not to far from the foothills and we have foxes all the time

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 10th 2011, 8:17 am

Foxes aren't too bad around here anymore,But the Coyote's are plentiful and will kill anything if hungary.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 10th 2011, 8:32 am

Coyote's are a different story...... The love to munch on "Toy Dog" and kitty Cat Snacks...... Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down