BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real estate prices in the city suck!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Real estate prices in the city suck!!!!! Empty Real estate prices in the city suck!!!!!

Post  jbozzelle October 6th 2011, 3:35 pm

People must think their houses have gold floors in them..... Strange how you can get the same house with 5 times the land outside the city for ~$75K less....

Just needed to vent a little. Carry on...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Real estate prices in the city suck!!!!! Empty Re: Real estate prices in the city suck!!!!!

Post  John Myrick October 6th 2011, 3:37 pm

Your paying for location, not the structure
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Real estate prices in the city suck!!!!! Empty Re: Real estate prices in the city suck!!!!!

Post  jbozzelle October 6th 2011, 3:46 pm

jjmstang wrote:Your paying for location, not the structure

But in this day and economy the banks are losing money by holding onto them to try and eek out as much as they can. When they'd be better off just selling them to someone that makes a reasonable offer... Real estate has gone up 100K in 10 years and I can't see why...

I'd move to the country in a heartbeat but I want to live near my kids.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 6th 2011, 3:59 pm

Lafayette is just as retarded. We have been looking for an acreage for years. You can get a 3 bedroom for 200-300k easily but any 4 bedroom is 450+. Same square footage as well. I guess we need move to Alabama. Lol
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle October 6th 2011, 4:16 pm

3+ acres and 2000/sq. ft up around Independence/Amite in the 130s.

I'm only ranting because I looked at one of those real estate finder books while my truck was getting washed at lunch...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle October 6th 2011, 4:20 pm

jasonf wrote:...I guess we need move to Alabama. Lol

That's my 15 year plan! Live near the kids while they are in school and start college. Just have a house note and then move to the country once they are gone...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R October 6th 2011, 7:11 pm

The thing is John, they are never gone. My boys are 25 and 20 and have never left and my 19 year old daughter just left her waste of skin mom to live with me.

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down