BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racepak Sportsman users...read this !!!

4 posters

Go down

Racepak Sportsman users...read this !!! Empty Racepak Sportsman users...read this !!!

Post  QtrWarrior December 31st 2011, 8:49 am

I got this off the DragRaceResults website.

This is GREAT NEWS!! I've been "pretty please" asking for a year now, and I know I'm not the only dealer that has, but those of you with Sportsmen Loggers that are maxed out on channels, or almost, read what I just got in my Racepak Dealer Newsletter!

"The Racepak engineering staff recently completed updates, providing the ability to add additional V-Net channels to the Sportsman.

Effective January 2012, existing and new Sportsman data logger customers can add up to 12 additional channels, increasing the total V-Net sensor inputs from 6 to 18, while also retaining the 8 pre-programmed EGT channels.

Upgrades are available in sets of 2 channels or 4 channels, and can be mixed and matched up to 12 total new channels. The goal is to not to replace V300SD sales but rather offer the opportunity to increase dealer sensor sales to a large base of existing Sportsman customers along with reaching new customers not desiring the total sensor input, shock sensor inputs and overall ignition timing capabilities of the V300SD.

There will be no need for existing Sportsman customers to return their loggers, as upgrades are accomplished via software, by contacting our sales department. New Sportsman orders can be upgraded before leaving the Racepak factory.

2 Channel Upgrade
610-UG-SPRT2
$159.00

4 Channel Upgrade
610-UG-SPRT4
$299.00"

In a nutshell, you simply call RP direct (Doesn't look like this will be something they are going to allow the dealers to do) swipe your credit card and bam! Additional channels!

JB Strassweg
Info@DragstersForSale.com
812-434-2203
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Racepak Sportsman users...read this !!! Empty Re: Racepak Sportsman users...read this !!!

Post  Doug Rahn December 31st 2011, 8:55 am

Best news of the year! cheers Three cheers for RacePak. cheers cheers cheers
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Racepak Sportsman users...read this !!! Empty Re: Racepak Sportsman users...read this !!!

Post  c.evans December 31st 2011, 9:33 am

Doug,

For those who didn't know or don't remember, J.B. Strassweg and his partner Mark McDonald (Jack Austin's driver) at www.dragstersforsale.com were co-sponsors of our Jan. 2009 Winter Tech Seminar at the Holiday Inn in Evansville, IN. They stepped up and bought all the coffee and doughnuts for everybody. Very Happy

Glad to hear the good news about the sportsman Racepak. That's what Krisse has in her dragster. Cool

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt December 31st 2011, 10:13 am

Thats great news, and had I known that, I would have had to make a lot harder decision. I recentley got an RPM Performance data logger. It is upgradeable to far more channels, but the V-Net cable on the Racepak is the cats meow!
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down