BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started working on the wagon

Go down

Started working on the wagon Empty Started working on the wagon

Post  Mike R March 2nd 2012, 9:18 pm

It hasn't snowed this winter and people aren't wrecking their cars so I'm pretty much out of work. Since there was nothing else to do I pulled my wagon in and started tearing it apart today. I can't believe how clean this car is, there is no rust on it at all. I put it on the hoist to clean up the underside, figuring I'd have to power wash it and all I had to do was hit with some de-greaser and wash it off with a hose. I was pretty discouraged when I found out how far gone my original car was so I started looking for a replacement. Fairmont wagons are pretty rare, and nice ones are even rarer, so when I found this one in Oregon for $350 I was a little leery, especially when I found out it would cost $1150 to get it here, but after seeing some pictures I decided to take a chance on it. I'm really stoked now and can't wait to get it home and start cutting it up. I'm going to borrow my boys camera to take some pictures and start a build thread once I figure out how to post pictures. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mike R

Back to top Go down