BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the bullshit stops here .........

+52
557gt
David Cole
valleydawg
VictoryRacingParts
dave d
levy87
BOSS 429
whatbumper
NOS42
BB94STANG
DILLIGASDAVE
John Myrick
Andy@US43
maverick532
KY JELLY
Race Ready Fabrications
D's557BBF
blown86hallet
bigjohn2007
scottke
schmitty
Tommyj466
bbf-falcon
Doug Rahn
QtrWarrior
res0rli9
Pro98Mustang
the Coug
dr's wife racing
jasonf
stangr8cr
Larry Williams
Bsherry
dfree383
Larry T
Moodyblues
richter69
cool40
56Tbird
342g
AZFairlane
IDT-572
Barney
c.evans
Tony M
jbozzelle
bigblok2000ranger
yellowhorse7
Diggindeeper
83-88T-Bird Guy
bruno
56 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

the bullshit stops here .........  - Page 40 Empty Re: the bullshit stops here .........

Post  IDT-572 April 18th 2012, 12:02 pm

bruno wrote:
richter69 wrote:I'm still not running M5................... Very Happy
fixed

Looks the same to me.............. Rolling Eyes
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

the bullshit stops here .........  - Page 40 Empty Re: the bullshit stops here .........

Post  Barney April 18th 2012, 12:04 pm

bigblok2000ranger wrote:
bruno wrote:and they are my rules....this will not be an index race Arrow

carry on gents

So no cut off? Not necassarily an index race but iif someone shows up and runs in the 4's are they gonna get booted?
Obviously not. I've said it a hundred times now there WILL be 4 second cars there. Will they go 4s that day? Who knows, but be prepared to go FAST, and be FAST on the button. The list is there, read it and be ready for anyone on it. The faster the car, the more likely they will have issues getting down consistently. Just worry about you and what you have to do to get the win light. Everything else is beyond your control, and it is futile to concern yourself with it. It's 100 bucks, it's paying back 8 cars from the looks of it, it's supposed to be a fun event and entertaining. I'm done getting all worked up about all of it, and you should be to Eric. I'm bringing my gun, and firing my bullets, if it's enough, great, if not I got some more work to do. Eric, you've done a lot of work, and made a lot of good decisions. Be proud of what you built win or lose, YOu built it, You drive it, there's nothing given, or borrowed, or stole on it, so no matter what at the end of the day you should be happy. If we were guaranteed a win, or had a advantage every race, or everything was always fair, then there would be no point in having a race, you could just show up and collect your money, and kiss the trophy girl, but it doesn't work that way. Hell if I go out first round I'll put my junk in the box, grab a beer and sit back and watch the show. It's getting to the point where after all the work and money that has been spent you gotta look at what the race is, if you want to be a part of it, send your check, if not then stay home and knit a scarf.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 18th 2012, 12:15 pm

Barney wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

carry on gents

So no cut off? Not necassarily an index race but iif someone shows up and runs in the 4's are they gonna get booted?
Obviously not. I've said it a hundred times now there WILL be 4 second cars there. Will they go 4s that day? Who knows, but be prepared to go FAST, and be FAST on the button. The list is there, read it and be ready for anyone on it. The faster the car, the more likely they will have issues getting down consistently. Just worry about you and what you have to do to get the win light. Everything else is beyond your control, and it is futile to concern yourself with it. It's 100 bucks, it's paying back 8 cars from the looks of it, it's supposed to be a fun event and entertaining. I'm done getting all worked up about all of it, and you should be to Eric. I'm bringing my gun, and firing my bullets, if it's enough, great, if not I got some more work to do. Eric, you've done a lot of work, and made a lot of good decisions. Be proud of what you built win or lose, YOu built it, You drive it, there's nothing given, or borrowed, or stole on it, so no matter what at the end of the day you should be happy. If we were guaranteed a win, or had a advantage every race, or everything was always fair, then there would be no point in having a race, you could just show up and collect your money, and kiss the trophy girl, but it doesn't work that way. Hell if I go out first round I'll put my junk in the box, grab a beer and sit back and watch the show. It's getting to the point where after all the work and money that has been spent you gotta look at what the race is, if you want to be a part of it, send your check, if not then stay home and knit a scarf.

Thank you Barney, I agree whole heartedly. I personally think Nick is truly trying to keep this as level a playing field as he can given the way he has decided to run the class.

He knows everyone in the line up. 10 people would have 10 different ways to do a race, he picked this deal and I for one am going with it.

And having a blast, even if I finish last. Wink
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney April 18th 2012, 12:24 pm

bruno wrote:
Barney wrote:My only request would be to at least get everything set in stone reasonably soon, so people can figure out what is going to happen sooner rather than later, and the changes definitely need to stop before anyone is asked to send money, after money is requested there can be no more changes. I don't personally care what the race is, as long as its set in stone soon

it is set in stone ....no rules, pro tree

these are the contenders run what you brung , if i hear one more complaint from the circle r crew all 3 of yall will be off the list .

1- team Sherry "boo boo" a460 n/a
2- Blake the snake p51 nitrous
3- Hobbs and Tweety bird a460 alky
4- barney Rubble a460 nitrous
5- Doug "sandbagger" Rahn a460 n/a
6- Team Erby "the Detroit killa " p51 nitrous
7- Bruno racing eddies nitrous
8- yellowhorse doves nitrous
9- David Cole " T-bird Killa " a460 alky/nitrous
10-DR's WIFE RACING
11-bigblok2000ranger a460 n/a
12-Fabio the caped " HeRo" p51 alky/nitrous
13- cool40 "light weight lee" a460 alky
14 - moodyblues "dart vader"
15- LARRYT p51 nitrous
16- Keown racing a460
17-Race Ready Fabrication " TFS Mafia" tfs streets
18-hamBone eddies nitrous
19-pangle racing scj nitrous
20- psfracer p-51 nitrous
21- Larry Williams a460 n/a
Who's complaining? It's simply a request. Contrary to popular belief a person CAN have an independent thought without it be complaining. Up here we call them, questions, or ideas, or pointing out facts and obvious misrepresentations of them. And this isn't complaining, but if indeed you didn't want to deal with this as its obviously a tremendous burden you could of just posted up the race PMd the people you wanted to participate, announced the sponsors and such then locked it up, and there wouldn't be 60 some pages of bandwidth full of feedback that you don't want. The post you quoted was basically because of all the index, dragster, chassis this, that started last night and I was merely saying, do what you want just let people know what it is they are racing in that's all.

Last edited by Barney on April 18th 2012, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney April 18th 2012, 12:29 pm

IDT-572 wrote:
Barney wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

carry on gents

Thank you Barney, I agree whole heartedly. I personally think Nick is truly trying to keep this as level a playing field as he can given the way he has decided to run the class.

He knows everyone in the line up. 10 people would have 10 different ways to do a race, he picked this deal and I for one am going with it.

And having a blast, even if I finish last. Wink
Look at it this way. Look at the list, the people on it are a pretty good group to be in, is there really any shame by being beat by any of them? It's kinda like a BBF Grammy nomination, it should be an honor to be on the list I suppose. Wink
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 18th 2012, 12:31 pm

I know every one on here except for Ham bone and Pangle.

All on here can run close to each other if they chose to. It's going to be if a guy has the stones and if he can get his car down the track. I for one have never sprayed my car before and don't have a clue if it will go down the track with the hp it will take to win this deal............. But it will be a blast trying. Twisted Evil

IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 18th 2012, 12:32 pm

Barney wrote:
bruno wrote:
Barney wrote:My only request would be to at least get everything set in stone reasonably soon, so people can figure out what is going to happen sooner rather than later, and the changes definitely need to stop before anyone is asked to send money, after money is requested there can be no more changes. I don't personally care what the race is, as long as its set in stone soon

these are the contenders run what you brung , if i hear one more complaint from the circle r crew all 3 of yall will be off the list .

10-DR's WIFE RACING
15- LARRYT p51 nitrous
16- Keown racing a460
Who's complaining? It's simply a request. Contrary to popular belief a person CAN have an independent thought without it be complaining. Up here we call them, questions, or ideas, or pointing out facts and obvious misrepresentations of them. And this isn't complaining, but if indeed you didn't want to deal with this as its obviously a tremendous burden you could of just posted up the race PMd the people you wanted to participate, announced the sponsors and such then locked it up, and there wouldn't be 60 some pages of bandwidth full of feedback that you don't want.

because 30 of them pages is of you guys "complaining" about who is going to be in the 4's ....... to me that is complaining ...get your shit and run what you brung ...... oh and btw barney you have the 4 second deal ....

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 18th 2012, 12:35 pm

IDT-572 wrote:I know every one on here except for Ham bone and Pangle.

All on here can run close to each other if they chose to. It's going to be if a guy has the stones and if he can get his car down the track. I for one have never sprayed my car before and don't have a clue if it will go down the track with the hp it will take to win this deal............. But it will be a blast trying. Twisted Evil

hambone has stock eddies , ive heard he has ran some 30's , pangle has scj with a shit ton of the juice and is in the same ball park ...if those guys run in the 4 anything i would be proud to be racing beside them because that is one hell of an acomplishment

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  gdog April 18th 2012, 12:39 pm

Nick,
If you need more cars, I will get a new pair of Firestone Firehawks, put the full race cam in and fill it up with high test.
Let me know soon....I'll have to save up for the high test.
thanks,
Gordon
gdog
gdog
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 18th 2012, 12:41 pm

It's all good, we gonna have a blast..................... Wink

Contrary to what some think, If Barney , Yellow Horse, Eric, or anybody else in that class needs help or parts to make the race that I am a part of, they can get it with out even asking.

Its always amusing to see all the crap that transpires before the race and how much fun we have with each other while it's going on. Rolling Eyes
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney April 18th 2012, 12:48 pm

bruno wrote:
Barney wrote:
bruno wrote:

10-DR's WIFE RACING
15- LARRYT p51 nitrous
16- Keown racing a460
Who's complaining? It's simply a request. Contrary to popular belief a person CAN have an independent thought without it be complaining. Up here we call them, questions, or ideas, or pointing out facts and obvious misrepresentations of them. And this isn't complaining, but if indeed you didn't want to deal with this as its obviously a tremendous burden you could of just posted up the race PMd the people you wanted to participate, announced the sponsors and such then locked it up, and there wouldn't be 60 some pages of bandwidth full of feedback that you don't want.

because 30 of them pages is of you guys "complaining" about who is going to be in the 4's ....... to me that is complaining ...get your shit and run what you brung ...... oh and btw barney you have the 4 second deal ....
That's not entirely the case. Should my car go 4s? Inevitably I hope so, but right now the car doesn't even have doors on it, or a nose so at this point it's only as fast as I can push it down the track. I will still DEFINITELY be in test mode for that race, if it went 4.999 I would shit myself in shock. If ET were the sum of the parts, and money spent then none of us would ever be disappointed, which isn't the case. As far as complaining, I guess we'll agree to disagree. As far as all the 4s talk, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if a couple went 4s, the flip side of that coin is that it wouldn't surprise me with all the new combos, people trying things out that they aren't familiar with, and others trying out way more of stuff they are familiar with, nobody know what kind of air were gonna be in, so it also wouldn't surprise me if half of us spent the whole weekend chasing our tails trying to figure anything out.

Last edited by Barney on April 18th 2012, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 18th 2012, 12:48 pm

gdog wrote:Nick,
If you need more cars, I will get a new pair of Firestone Firehawks, put the full race cam in and fill it up with high test.
Let me know soon....I'll have to save up for the high test.
thanks,
Gordon

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 18th 2012, 12:52 pm

i would like to thank Chris and Brad from innovators west on supporting this race ...thank you guys for putting up the bonus for winner and r/u

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger April 18th 2012, 1:04 pm

I will be there representin' kickin ass and taking names! If anyone wants to come check out my little refrigerator that i built in a one car garage from the ground up come on over to our pit, oh and Nick I will be collecting on that steak dinner cheers !
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 18th 2012, 1:10 pm

bigblok2000ranger wrote:I will be there representin' kickin ass and taking names! If anyone wants to come check out my little refrigerator that i built in a one car garage from the ground up come on over to our pit, oh and Nick I will be collecting on that steak dinner cheers !

ive got you steak sir cheers ....we will have chef boy r dee cook it for us thou cheers ......... right Tony Razz

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno May 6th 2012, 7:55 pm

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40