BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heard some rumor's the last few day's and from good sources

+3
maverick532
56Tbird
bbf-falcon
7 posters

Go down

Heard some rumor's the last few day's and from good sources Empty Heard some rumor's the last few day's and from good sources

Post  bbf-falcon April 23rd 2012, 6:10 pm

1. That this ole Black truck in the rt. lane is coming to US43 in June w/new power and ready to put on some wheel standing, wheel wobbling, money grabbing, exibitions. I hope both of those trucks can do some more match races there. They use to put on some good shows at Da Bash.
Heard some rumor's the last few day's and from good sources IMG_0996

2. This Maverick of Rich Talley's ran some warm up passes at Clay City a few weeks ago,and ran some 5.0's off the foot brake. That thing is Nasty Shocked
Heard some rumor's the last few day's and from good sources IMG_0919

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Heard some rumor's the last few day's and from good sources Empty Re: Heard some rumor's the last few day's and from good sources

Post  56Tbird April 23rd 2012, 6:20 pm

I think George and I will be coming to Tennessee together.So maybe we can all enjoy him and Wes hammering them old trucks side by side again cheers Rich Talley's Maverick is BadAss Fast!!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Heard some rumor's the last few day's and from good sources Empty Re: Heard some rumor's the last few day's and from good sources

Post  maverick532 April 23rd 2012, 8:31 pm

Bad ass fast and sweet looking the Maverick is ! I would like to talk with this guy .

maverick532

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT April 23rd 2012, 9:31 pm

looks like Rich is missing the supercharger? I have a pic from the bash last year with some tubing visible threw the hood and front of the scoop!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing April 23rd 2012, 9:47 pm

I like the truck and the maverick.Hope ya'll both get to come!
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 April 23rd 2012, 10:37 pm

The maverick is nice. Sounds like he got all the bugs out ???.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro98Mustang April 24th 2012, 2:01 pm

I really like that Maverick, beautiful car, but I am even more fund of the Black Mustang sitting under the tents in the back ground behind the Maverick. She will also be at US43 if all goes according to plan with some new internals to try and make a little noise. Will June ever get here??
Bobby & Derek

Pro98Mustang

http://bjanthony@centurytel.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down