BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran in to Boo Boo and family at Mobile.

4 posters

Go down

Ran in to Boo Boo and family at Mobile. Empty Ran in to Boo Boo and family at Mobile.

Post  Wes Littrell July 12th 2012, 10:52 pm

It's a small world.I was vacationing in Panama City Beach Fl this week and on our way home we stopped by Mobile Al to see the USS Alabama battleship,which is really cool and I recomend seeing, and we were heading to our car and heard someone call my name.It was Boo Boo and the rest of the Sherry family, it really caught me off gaurd.I really got a kick out of seeing them.It's funny 'cause we spent Fri and Sat in Hermitage Tn which is where they live.
Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Ran in to Boo Boo and family at Mobile. Empty Re: Ran in to Boo Boo and family at Mobile.

Post  jbozzelle July 12th 2012, 11:31 pm

Small world. You should've headed further west and stopped by New Orleans.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Ran in to Boo Boo and family at Mobile. Empty Re: Ran in to Boo Boo and family at Mobile.

Post  Maxx Levell July 13th 2012, 7:55 am

That's cool. Had the same thing happen to my family and I in Disney in Florida one time. We were standing in line...and I kept hearing someone calling my daughters name...finally looked around and saw that it was one of her friends from school with her family lol. I just thought, what are the odds lol.
Maxx Levell
Maxx Levell

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr July 14th 2012, 11:06 am

Nice to see y'all too Wes!! I also stopped by Nick's neck of the woods and had dinner with them on the way home. As a side note, Nick and his guys at CKR are top notch!!!!! He offered to have one of his guys tint the windows on my new truck while we ate dinner and at a brothers discount to boot!!!! Thanks again Nick!! And we'll have to see about that Oct. race Wes, I'll make it if at all possible. Cool

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell July 15th 2012, 11:24 am

I hope you enjoyed the ship.We spent 3hrs there.If we wouldn't have had to get home I would of like to caught up with Nick.I had a great time on vacation, but theres no place like home. Very Happy
Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell July 15th 2012, 11:29 am

jbozzelle wrote:Small world. You should've headed further west and stopped by New Orleans.
Maybe next year John.I would like a personal tour Wink .
Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down