BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright ! If I evacuate because of this damn hurricane who's taking me in???

+15
Glenn M.
dr's wife racing
5pointslow
jasonf
maverick
Wheelie58
dfree383
schmitty
cool40
bigblok2000ranger
61coon
QtrWarrior
richter69
bruno
jbozzelle
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alright ! If I evacuate because of this damn hurricane who's taking me in??? Empty Alright ! If I evacuate because of this damn hurricane who's taking me in???

Post  jbozzelle August 26th 2012, 9:47 pm

I'll buy the booze!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Alright ! If I evacuate because of this damn hurricane who's taking me in??? Empty Re: Alright ! If I evacuate because of this damn hurricane who's taking me in???

Post  bruno August 26th 2012, 9:49 pm

got plenty of room on the farm ...... cheers

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Alright ! If I evacuate because of this damn hurricane who's taking me in??? Empty Re: Alright ! If I evacuate because of this damn hurricane who's taking me in???

Post  richter69 August 26th 2012, 9:50 pm

you know the way to Fabio's house, come on up be sure to bring some tequila me cat done drank it all up here lol.

.......on second thought I may come down there and chase this bitch lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior August 26th 2012, 9:51 pm

Come on down...you know the way Cool
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon August 26th 2012, 9:53 pm

If Georgia at far enough,come to Tennessee.... We need another coon ass around sometimes.
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle August 26th 2012, 9:54 pm

Fabio,

At least these are easier to chase. Hell, you don't need to do any chasin' at all. Just park your ass underneath it!!!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle August 26th 2012, 9:54 pm

61coon wrote:If Georgia at far enough,come to Tennessee.... We need another coon ass around sometimes.

Are you the first coon ass?

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon August 26th 2012, 9:57 pm

jbozzelle wrote:
61coon wrote:If Georgia at far enough,come to Tennessee.... We need another coon ass around sometimes.

Are you the first coon ass?

Nope,we got a couple around here though Laughing
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 26th 2012, 9:59 pm

jbozzelle wrote:Fabio,

At least these are easier to chase. Hell, you don't need to do any chasin' at all. Just park your ass underneath it!!!

I know people headed down there lol. yeah its more like going to see a movie or somthing.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger August 26th 2012, 10:05 pm

Evacuate??? Whats that? I weathered Katrina in a 14x74 mobile home in AL. Rain was coming down so hard it was about a foot deep because the city drains couldn't keep up and watched my 14x14 shed, floor and all blow down the street like an empty "coke" can. Luckily our trailer was tethered down or the 135mph winds may have forced me to move Wink
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle August 26th 2012, 10:13 pm

Damn Eric!

I evacuated with my 2 kids who were 2 and 4 at the time. Glad I did. No electricity for 24 days in my neighborhood for the ones who stayed behind sucked....

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 26th 2012, 10:17 pm

musta been tethered with the empire state building........... I dont know of any mobile homes that can withstand that........... I rekon it was an "ironman" unit......
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger August 26th 2012, 10:17 pm

Yeah you guys got the brunt of it, we were without power for a little over a week.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle August 26th 2012, 10:20 pm

In reality SW Mississippi got the brunt of it. The media just did a dman fine job of making it out to be new orleans that got it "ALL"...

If you're ever driving down I-10 in MS and pass Exit 13 take a moment to notice how high that overpass is.... Water was THAT high! So what NOLA got was crap compared to that!

I could rant on about it all but won't.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 August 26th 2012, 10:25 pm

i think it was Gulfport MS that was about all gone. sure a bad deal for all you folks.if you make it to southern TN come on by the hillbilly ranch! Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger August 26th 2012, 10:26 pm

richter69 wrote:musta been tethered with the empire state building........... I dont know of any mobile homes that can withstand that........... I rekon it was an "ironman" unit......

Had six 1 inch thick braided cables in 5' deep concrete. It was flexing and popping, cupboards were coming open and we had to tie the doors shut with ropes because of it flexing so much could feel it come up a couple inchs off the cinder blocks and hit the tethers more than a few times. Had a bunch of windows busted from hail and flying debris.

Definitely was not fun!
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty August 26th 2012, 10:30 pm

Come on up here, nothing but sunshine and a light breeze. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 26th 2012, 10:58 pm

You and your family be safe.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle August 26th 2012, 11:15 pm

dfree383 wrote:You and your family be safe.

What?! No invite to hang in the sandbox?

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 August 26th 2012, 11:17 pm

Come on up to Atlanta.
Shop is real busy this week...we can put you to work.
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle August 26th 2012, 11:18 pm

cool40 wrote:i think it was Gulfport MS that was about all gone.

And it's still gone, as is a good bit of the MS Gulf coast. I was there a few weeks ago. It's one thing for houses, buildings, etc... to be "gone" because they were condemned and bulldozed away. But it's something completely different for those same types of places to be gone. Never to be seen from again due to mother nature!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 27th 2012, 8:14 am

jbozzelle wrote:
dfree383 wrote:You and your family be safe.

What?! No invite to hang in the sandbox?

Ok..... Your Invited.... But you'll need to get your own Visa..... Laughing Just warning you, its a little tough finding Women and Beer Here..... drunken
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick August 27th 2012, 8:36 am

Ok..... Your Invited.... But you'll need to get your own Visa..... Laughing Just warning you, its a little tough finding Women and Beer Here..... drunken [/quote]

Makes for a lousy hurricane party. Sleep
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle August 27th 2012, 8:56 am

I told Dave I'll bring the booze...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf August 27th 2012, 9:03 am

North just doesn't seem like the right direction to head Shocked . You need to head west big man.. I'd be glad to have you but I am in Ohio. Where are you actually thinking about going?
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next