BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stroker kit for sale includes heads????

3 posters

Go down

Stroker kit for sale includes heads???? Empty Stroker kit for sale includes heads????

Post  blueoval2 October 6th 2009, 12:56 am

I saw a stroker kit for sale that included a set of heads. The best info I could get was, DOVE ATA?? I assume they are late model FI Truck heads but have no experience with them. Anyone know the CC's or approx. compression ratio and are they capable of any HP? Thanks guys.

blueoval2

Back to top Go down

Stroker kit for sale includes heads???? Empty Re: Stroker kit for sale includes heads????

Post  bbf-falcon October 6th 2009, 5:01 am

blueoval2 wrote:I saw a stroker kit for sale that included a set of heads. The best info I could get was, DOVE ATA?? I assume they are late model FI Truck heads but have no experience with them. Anyone know the CC's or approx. compression ratio and are they capable of any HP? Thanks guys.
Probably D0VE-A. and they should be in the 75cc range, assuming they havn't been cut.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Stroker kit for sale includes heads???? Empty Re: Stroker kit for sale includes heads????

Post  Diggindeeper October 6th 2009, 10:37 am

They are also not FI heads. FI heads are E7, or F3TE

D0VE's are early small chamber passenger car heads.
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down