BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDELBROCK NOS JETTING ???

4 posters

Go down

EDELBROCK NOS JETTING ??? Empty Edelbrock nos jetting

Post  torinojoe1971 October 9th 2009, 8:46 pm

Steve are the edelbrock 250hp plate jet setting as posted or shouldit be jetted diffrent. The reason I'm asking is because I have a 410w stroker sportsmen ford block, crank is 4340, h beam rods probe forged pistons 10-8-1, solid roller dart pro 1 195 heads ported flow 300int 240exh ic jr intake 950 carb tuned for nos. What would the limit on this motor? Do you think a 200 or 250 shoot will be ok and what would you recommend for jets and fuel pressure. If tuned right can I get 300 shoot out of it? I'm running a nitous mastermind in the car. Any advise will be greatly appeciated. I'd also like to throw out there I called steve and was very kind to spend his time with my future BBF build and Steve I think I'm leaning to the fogger system. Thanks again Joe

torinojoe1971

Back to top Go down

EDELBROCK NOS JETTING ??? Empty Re: EDELBROCK NOS JETTING ???

Post  Induction-Solutions October 12th 2009, 10:13 am

Joe,
As we may have talked the Edelbrock tunes run pretty decent, but when we blueprint and flow the systems we still change the jetting quite a bit even better correct the N/F ratio's... After we modify the solenoids as well you can get @ a 300 HP hit out of the systems as well..

As far as what your engine will handle ??? I really have never been one to have a crystal ball and make those predictions.. To me doing so comes withg some liability. It's tough to say what the condition, life span, and tolerances are of many of the parts...

Thanks for the calls as well and thanks to you guys that have called and given I-S a chance to work with you and try and help your programs to the next level.. Thanks, Steve

Brooksville, Fl. 34604
Shop 352-593-5900
Cell 815-341-8853
www.InductionSolutions.com
Induction-Solutions
Induction-Solutions
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

http://www.InductionSolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jones October 12th 2009, 10:37 am

Is that the differance between your plate kits and Edelbrocks? Besides customer service?

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Induction-Solutions October 12th 2009, 10:56 pm

Yes, some of the differences would be the solenoid size, power output, more jetting options as well as the 24/7 tech support !! Wink Thanks, Steve

Brooksville, Fl. 34604
Shop 352-593-5900
Cell 815-341-8853
www.InductionSolutions.com
Induction-Solutions
Induction-Solutions
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

http://www.InductionSolutions.com

Back to top Go down

EDELBROCK NOS JETTING ??? Empty nos

Post  torinojoe1971 October 13th 2009, 4:07 pm

Thanks steve I know you never know with nos to many things can go wrong, I was just wondering in your view with a solid fondation what you think the limit would be? Thanks Joe

torinojoe1971

Back to top Go down

Post  studly October 22nd 2009, 8:10 pm

you have the parts that will hold under nos, i have a very similar set up, but what steve is trying to say in a nice way is if you do not know what you are doing even the first hit of say 100hp nos can break parts, it takes years of experience to get to Steve's level, i built the motor that is in the car in my avatar and the first time i sprayed 250 i broke all 8 pistons Shocked after doing some major reaserch and 8 pistons later i have a motor that is built basically the same way but is not getting hurt because i have learned what to look for. when you purchase from steve your nos/fuel ratio will be flowed and very close were the out of the box systems you are rolling the dice. a guy that runs KOTS with us Eric McmMillion also known as Speed 365 has Steve's stuff and his is fast and not breaking parts like he used to so either pay for the learning curve when you break something or pay steve to advance your learning curve and set you up. your choice either way. Good Luck you should be fast when you get it worked out
studly
studly

Back to top Go down

EDELBROCK NOS JETTING ??? Empty nos

Post  torinojoe1971 October 28th 2009, 6:04 pm

I was just trying to get an opinion from steve. I am planing on using him for my BB set up. I am already spraying the car with a 200 shoot with no issues other than having trouble with the car getting loose past the 8th and still running 10.20s in the car with a/c p/s p/w p/l this is a full weight car driven 30 miles to the track and home Joe.

torinojoe1971

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down