BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trick Flow "Mafia" intake manifold listing

+8
Oakley Motorsports
738drvr
richter69
61coon
maverick
cletus66
c.evans
rmcomprandy
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trick Flow "Mafia" intake manifold listing - Page 2 Empty Re: Trick Flow "Mafia" intake manifold listing

Post  rmcomprandy February 4th 2013, 12:48 pm

IDT-572 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

Phillip,
I tried calling that phone number at least 20 times, (no exaggeration), to get only a busy signal or answering machine every time ... then sent an email to them and got no reply so, I figured there might be some kind of response if I posted on line in a public forum about it.
At least some of the the public would know that there IS a mistake and to disregard it.

If they don't want things like this posted on a forum then they should answer their phone or reply to an email. Their indignation has no credence.

If mine got zapped this one needs to go too.................... Nothing towards you Randy.

I don't understand it either, Blake.
My response right after yours was zapped also and it didn't break any of the rules here.

Someone's opinion must not have liked them.

"The truth ... you can't handle the truth", Jack Nicholson

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Trick Flow "Mafia" intake manifold listing - Page 2 Empty Re: Trick Flow "Mafia" intake manifold listing

Post  richter69 February 4th 2013, 2:35 pm

lol, if they put as much effort into making sure the listing was correct as they did in watching the internet and making sure no one makes an ill comment then there would be no issue to begin with........... Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  sharxdesign February 4th 2013, 2:50 pm

I sent a heads up to a fellow racer and Facebook friend Saturday and gave him a link to this topic. He's the brand manager for Trick Flow. He thanked me and said he would get someone on it first thing this morning. It looks like they did just that. Most all of the guys I know are good guys at Trick Flow. My girls happen to race Juniors with his daughter. And how about IHRA and Summit putting a BBF together for this years winner! Almost makes me want to find me an IHRA track to race this summer. cheers

sharxdesign

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregg@TFS February 4th 2013, 3:22 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
Oakley Motorsports wrote:Hey Guys,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our loyal customers who make it possible for us to do what we do each and every day. We strive to provide the best performing, highest quality products available. You can see, however, that we are as human as everyone else and we agree that our web site and catalog listing is very confusing. We sincerely apologize for any confusion this has created for our customers, but promise to resolve this confusion as quickly as possible. I really appreciate everyone’s assistance in making our catalog and website better. We are open to comments and suggestions that improve the customer experience. Remember, we have a phone number that you can call with your concerns (330-630-1555). You can also contact us at customerservice@trickflow.com. That will get the quickest response, much faster than finding a post on a forum. Thanks again for your patience and understanding while we correct this issue. Greg Changet

I recieved this e-mail this morning from Tfs. Greg was having trouble getting it to post. The Fine folks of TFS watch this site believe it or not and will answer any questions anyone might have. Thanks

Phillip,
I tried calling that phone number at least 20 times, (no exaggeration), to get only a busy signal or answering machine every time ... then sent an email to them and got no reply so, I figured there might be some kind of response if I posted on line in a public forum about it.
At least some of the the public would know that there IS a mistake and to disregard it.

If they don't want things like this posted on a forum then they should answer their phone or reply to an email. Their indignation has no credence.

Sir,

I apologize that you did not get answered in a timely manner. Your email was received today, unfortunately, our offices have been hit by the flu bug that has plagued nearly everyone. As a company, we do our best to answer questions about our products as quick as possible and in most cases within 24 hrs.of receiving an email. We want you, the customer, to have the best experience possible and it sounds like we let you down. Again, we extend our sincere apologies for that. I asked Phillip to post the reply for me as I was having difficulty logging in this morning to address the situation. I can assure you that our web site will be fixed with the proper information. We will also be in contact with Summit Racing to have their site fixed as well. If you have further questions you can always contact me on here, through our email system or by phone.

Thank you,

Gregg Changet

Trick Flow Specialties

Gregg@TFS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2