BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off to the last race of the season.........

+4
TravisRice
bruno
BBFmustang
richter69
8 posters

Go down

Off to the last race of the season......... Empty Off to the last race of the season.........

Post  richter69 October 25th 2009, 11:08 am

Last index race, air is junk, hope it runs what it needs to lol.

Chance of storms late, hope it holds off til we get done........and if it dont a tornado would be a bonus prize today..................... Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Off to the last race of the season......... Empty Re: Off to the last race of the season.........

Post  BBFmustang October 25th 2009, 11:40 am

good luck so them that ford power Cool
BBFmustang
BBFmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Off to the last race of the season......... Empty Re: Off to the last race of the season.........

Post  bruno October 25th 2009, 12:58 pm

go go Fabio Cool

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice October 25th 2009, 1:32 pm

As always, can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck and race safe.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford October 25th 2009, 1:41 pm

Gooo Get 'em Jon! Best of Luck!
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  665 falcon October 25th 2009, 5:34 pm

Good luck Jon. Most important be safe Brother
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 25th 2009, 7:13 pm

Talk about a freakin waste of time, they only had 23 cars show, 7 of which were just tnt.

Hell I was the only 5.80 car there, they just paid me back to a tnt, made 2 hits, spun the 1st pass and went a 5.91, made some changes and went a 5.84, if i'd known it was gonna be like this i would have stayed home..oh well.

One thing for sure the 4.57 gear has knocked the hell out of my reaction times, I usually go .4 teens-20's on a .4 pro tree, best I can go is .500. It was this way at the buick ford race, I thought it was the taller frontrunners and std sidewall slicks, but I put the stiffwalls back on and the short ones one the front.....same deal.

Car seems to run as good with the 4.57 gear, but I need that protree reaction time back.

Done for the season, have a million different directions i want to go with it but i need to just cover it up and get the smallblock car back together and the jr goin............

top end shot from the last pass.
Off to the last race of the season......... Th_Untitled_0073
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford October 26th 2009, 12:40 am

Jon.. Ya got to put up the 60 foot times.. Our track, when we T&T it's not preped very well. It's hard to use that as a rule.

Show us the track times between setups.. Pls

Like to learn / see

Thanks!
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 October 26th 2009, 6:06 am

Jon, are you going to be working on your flying saucer in the off season? Laughing Just keep the kids out of it.
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 26th 2009, 8:24 am

westsideford wrote:Jon.. Ya got to put up the 60 foot times.. Our track, when we T&T it's not preped very well. It's hard to use that as a rule.

Show us the track times between setups.. Pls

Like to learn / see

Thanks!
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bird of prey October 26th 2009, 10:41 am

jon you going to the nostalgia gamblers race 11/01 @tvrp it's for 72 and older cars. im going with the bird. it's not on the web site for some reason. 6 index classes from 9.0 to 14.0 match race for faster cars.
bird of prey
bird of prey

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 26th 2009, 11:25 am

had no idea...............got a link?

I can make it .................... Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bird of prey October 26th 2009, 1:24 pm

no link it's not on tv web site for some reason. i got the flyer on the home computer. i'll send it to u when i get home after nine tonight.
bird of prey
bird of prey

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 26th 2009, 2:11 pm

found it............... http://www.woodardracingandhotrods.com/FORUM_FAQs/viewtopic.php?t=273

might have to pull the box out. Twisted Evil
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bird of prey October 27th 2009, 8:12 pm

the box ? should they be worried
bird of prey
bird of prey

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 27th 2009, 9:09 pm

its a no electronics deal, i quizzed sam about it once before, no delay box, throttle stop, etc, trans brake and 2 step ok,

got the valves run tonight, i'll put a fresh set of plugs in it, swap the slicks, pull the box.................good to go.

You gonna run the 9.0 or do the match race deal? Who ever gets there first needs to save a spot so we can pit together.

You have a "motorhome" as you call it that would make a rockstar jealous.............. Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bird of prey October 27th 2009, 9:38 pm

im not sure what im going to do for sure yet. getting some new (bigger springs) for the rear. saw a vid of it last night. sets the rear end way low when it takes off on the 150 shot. i want to try the 300 shot. never did get the line lock to hold the brakes enough. not sure what to do about that. i haven't found out if the match race is a sand bag deal like buick ford was or not. kind of depends on how many rounds i'll have to go if i do the match race. could be fun. did i tell you i won a first place trophy at the car show sat?
about the motor home. went to a jackson browne concert last year in texas with it, had to park it out back of the place because it's only place i could get into. so when we start to leave i notice people are looking and waving. so i kind of get into it start blowing the big air horn now everybody looking going nuts. the cops stop all the traffic to let just me out. i've got my hand out the window waving like im jackson browne. it was a blast.
bird of prey
bird of prey

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 27th 2009, 9:47 pm

That thing id F'in pimp............. Smile

Not sure how the deal is run, send him an email and see.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down