BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a really unfair/bad happening.

+10
jwwracin
jeffgfg
Wes Littrell
plowboy34
Frank Merkl
dfree383
maverick532
bbf-falcon
c.evans
rmcomprandy
14 posters

Go down

What a really unfair/bad happening. Empty What a really unfair/bad happening.

Post  rmcomprandy August 2nd 2014, 9:04 pm

I don't know if this has gone as far as to be on the National News but,an illegal immigrant and his wife had two really aggressive Cane Corso guard dogs who mauled and killed a guy jogging down the street. Those immigrants are now charged with 2nd degree murder because those same dogs attacked others before on two separate instances and those dogs were court ordered to be kept contained or euthanized and they did neither.

That guy who died is an acquaintance, Craig Sitesma who owned the "steel hardening shop" where I sent my stuff to get Ion Nitrided..

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

What a really unfair/bad happening. Empty Re: What a really unfair/bad happening.

Post  c.evans August 2nd 2014, 9:17 pm

Randy,

I'm sorry to hear this.  There's probably no punishment thats too severe for them.  Might be best to send them back to wherever they came from.

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

What a really unfair/bad happening. Empty Re: What a really unfair/bad happening.

Post  bbf-falcon August 2nd 2014, 9:23 pm

c.evans wrote:Randy,

I'm sorry to hear this.  There's probably no punishment thats too severe for them.  Might be best to send them back to wherever they came from.

Charlie

Hell Charlie,they won't do that. It might infringe on their civil rights. Rolling Eyes  Thats a sad deal Randy. Mad 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy August 2nd 2014, 9:34 pm

c.evans wrote:Randy,

I'm sorry to hear this.  There's probably no punishment that's too severe for them.  Might be best to send them back to wherever they came from.

Charlie

They will get sent back to their homeland of Italy however, murder takes precedence over immigration so, if they get found guilty ... we, the U.S. citizens, will pay for their incarceration in prison here.
IF they get paroled, they would only then instantly be deported.

This whole thing being allowed to happen, sucks.
They were here with illegal papers because of bribery and their first skirmishes with the law never set off any bells. Not until someone got killed.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick532 August 2nd 2014, 10:03 pm

Randy that's a sad deal there sorry to hear of your loss . It is unfortunate we don't do better , so many innocent people are injured or killed by illegals all the time , I've even heard how they run back out of country for awhile to avoid the law . I wish we could just punish them the same way they allowed their animals to do to other people .

maverick532

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 2nd 2014, 11:48 pm

Crazy..... And this administration wants to open the floodgates to all immigration?????
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Merkl August 3rd 2014, 2:26 am

this why "I " abide by the the law of " shoot , shovel, and shut up "
Frank
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Merkl August 3rd 2014, 2:28 am

oops ,couldn't edit
Frank
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

Post  plowboy34 August 3rd 2014, 9:50 am

Frank Merkl wrote:this why "I " abide by  the the law of " shoot , shovel, and shut up "
Frank

Especially the "shut up" part.....Dad is a retired Deputy Sheriff and he would tell you this same thing....do it yourself and tell NO ONE!!!!

plowboy34

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell August 3rd 2014, 10:46 am

Sad to hear things like this. Some people don't seem to understand that the word illegal means you broke the law and need to be dealt with. Then when we don't deal with it things like this happen. This country is made up of people from all over the world. My great grandparents came from Italy, but they came for the opportunity to be Americans and integrate into our culture. I say if go through all the proper procedures to become a legal citizen and (LEARN ENGLISH and HONOR THIS COUNTRY), great. If not go home on your feet or in a box, your choice.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffgfg August 3rd 2014, 12:33 pm

So sad Randy..... Sad 

jeffgfg

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy August 3rd 2014, 12:49 pm

Wes Littrell wrote:Sad to hear things like this. Some people don't seem to understand that the word illegal means you broke the law and need to be dealt with. Then when we don't deal with it things like this happen. This country is made up of people from all over the world. My great grandparents came from Italy, but they came for the opportunity to be Americans and integrate into our culture. I say if go through all the proper procedures to become a legal citizen and (LEARN ENGLISH and HONOR THIS COUNTRY), great. If not go home on your feet or in a box, your choice.

My father was born in Slovakia and immigrated here with my grandparents to escape World War 1, (before the Chech's and Slovak's became one country), and had to go through that REQUIRED time back then on Ellis Island to learn the AMERICAN WAY.

LEGAL immigrants SHOULD need to go through some kind of indoctrination time period for the sake of the present citizens of the United States of America.
This law of "anchor babies" should be abolished along with all the other loopholes involved here.

EDIT: Unfortunately, BRIBERY will still happen.

Last edited by rmcomprandy on August 3rd 2014, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffgfg August 3rd 2014, 12:55 pm

Amen to that!!!

jeffgfg

Back to top Go down

Post  jwwracin August 3rd 2014, 9:56 pm

I agree with Frank.

jwwracin

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon August 3rd 2014, 10:02 pm

Frank said it best...
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 August 3rd 2014, 11:11 pm

Frank is that why it took so long for you to get a pass port they was afriad to many ILLEGALES would get in  silent 
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow August 4th 2014, 7:59 am

sorry to hear about your friend randy

a Damn shame the country allows this shit ....and like was said we tax payers will fund to keep these people in jail
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Horse of Apocalypse August 7th 2014, 3:45 pm

America is a nation of immigrants but our fore fathers can here to become Americans(through legal channels).

Now folks come illegally to get paid then send $$$ overseas or receive free stuff courtesy of the US Tax Payer.

To the OP that is a horrible thing to hear.
Dark Horse of Apocalypse
Dark Horse of Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down