BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there two diffrent size front pumps for c4 pan fill and case fill ?

2 posters

Go down

Are there two diffrent size front pumps for c4 pan fill and case fill ? Empty Are there two diffrent size front pumps for c4 pan fill and case fill ?

Post  nuclearcobra November 20th 2009, 6:50 pm

the reason i ask i just got a factory c4 to 429-460 bell housing and it does'nt fit eith c4 i have they are both case fill this thing has a way bigger bolt pattern than mine the part number is rf-d50p-7976ba any ideas ?

Last edited by nuclearcobra on November 20th 2009, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Are there two diffrent size front pumps for c4 pan fill and case fill ? Empty Re: Are there two diffrent size front pumps for c4 pan fill and case fill ?

Post  nuclearcobra November 20th 2009, 7:52 pm

Come on Richter i know you know Smile
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Are there two diffrent size front pumps for c4 pan fill and case fill ? Empty Re: Are there two diffrent size front pumps for c4 pan fill and case fill ?

Post  richter69 November 20th 2009, 7:57 pm

pumps are the same, to use the factory bell the case must be pan fill, the bell bolts to the case rather than sandwiching the pump like the case fill units do.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra November 20th 2009, 8:14 pm

Thanks man i knew you would know good i'm glad i bought it then it was only 125 shipped.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 20th 2009, 8:17 pm

with the case fills you gotta use the ultrabell deal, it will work on either type case.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra November 20th 2009, 8:24 pm

Thanks I'm glad i got it anyway i love that old ford factory swap stuff like using ford 300 6 cylinder rods in a 351w to get more cubes out of it and the old pair of finned cast aluminum mt valve covers for a small block ford i got last week for 25 bucks that were hanging on someones garage wall for years.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down