BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping Beauty has awakened from a long winters sleep (And She's Pissed)

+5
gmsmkr
bruno
AZFairlane
bbf-falcon
t-bird racer
9 posters

Go down

Sleeping Beauty has awakened from a long winters sleep (And She's Pissed) Empty Sleeping Beauty has awakened from a long winters sleep (And She's Pissed)

Post  t-bird racer March 21st 2015, 5:11 pm

Sleeping Beauty has awakened from a long winters sleep (And She's Pissed) Th_IMG_0337_zpsznrrctay
Click on picture for video

Last edited by t-bird racer on March 21st 2015, 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
t-bird racer
t-bird racer

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Beauty has awakened from a long winters sleep (And She's Pissed) Empty Re: Sleeping Beauty has awakened from a long winters sleep (And She's Pissed)

Post  bbf-falcon March 21st 2015, 6:21 pm

Sounds good Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Beauty has awakened from a long winters sleep (And She's Pissed) Empty Re: Sleeping Beauty has awakened from a long winters sleep (And She's Pissed)

Post  AZFairlane March 21st 2015, 6:51 pm

Yup, sounds good
AZFairlane
AZFairlane
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  t-bird racer March 21st 2015, 9:28 pm

Thanks guys! I did not get out much last year, hopefully I can get out more this year!
t-bird racer
t-bird racer

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 21st 2015, 9:41 pm

sounds sweet. Time for a burnout !!! Twisted Evil

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr March 22nd 2015, 12:53 am

bounce what they said^^^^^^^^^
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblock t-bird March 22nd 2015, 6:38 am

Go T-birds. Looks good, tell us more about your car.

bigblock t-bird

Back to top Go down

Post  t-bird racer March 22nd 2015, 8:38 am

It a 1987 T-Bird 521 CID .030 over factory Block, 4.30 Stroke, JE Pistons.  Comp Cams custom
Roller around 727 lift,  I forget the Duration.

The top end is Edelbrock CJ Heads with a good Valve Job and cleaning up of the ports on the heads and A Edelbrock CJ intake.  Fuel is handled by a Pro systems Dominator.  

Dyno'd at 787@6900 with 676 ft/lbs @5500.

The power goes through a Power Glide with 1.80 straight cut gear set (kept breaking 1.76 factory sets) lol

The rear is strange (9 inch) Yep broke one of those too! with a 4.33 gear set.  Slicks are 31X14X15.

The chassis is a Back Halved, with a 12 point cage.  The front half has a tubular K-frame with 90/10 struts. I did add a Cold Fire on board 10Lb fire system.  The car weighs 3050 with 8 gals of fuel and my Fat Ass!

Best E.T was a 9.22 @147.9 in great air (October)
Sleeping Beauty has awakened from a long winters sleep (And She's Pissed) MIRTimeSlip001_zps46937a6f

I mostly footbrake the car.
t-bird racer
t-bird racer

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick March 22nd 2015, 9:05 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Is that time slip from a footbrake pass?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  t-bird racer March 22nd 2015, 10:45 am

Yes it is. I have not made a pass with the trans brake since I put the new gear set in. I have only foot brake
raced the last few years.
t-bird racer
t-bird racer

Back to top Go down

Post  butterbean March 22nd 2015, 3:14 pm

Nice T-Bird, I hope to have mine at the track soon, and I will be sending you the money for the Balancer this week, thanks
butterbean
butterbean

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues March 22nd 2015, 9:59 pm

Looks and sounds great
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down