BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Columbus All Ford Swap

+2
342g
bbf-falcon
6 posters

Go down

Columbus All Ford Swap Empty Columbus All Ford Swap

Post  bbf-falcon November 29th 2009, 12:58 am

Meet and Swap.Kinda gotta watch how I use these 2 words in the same sentence around here Laughing . But a few of us forum buddy's had Friday nite dinner at the Longhorn steakhouse friday nite. Me, Dan(Wild man)Hobbs,Blake(Snake) Cartwright,Randy malik,Adney(performance crankshaft)Brown. Had a really fun time w/them. Then Saturday morning Harold(342g), me, Blake, Dan,and Mark (big Shank) had breakfast at Cracker barrel. We then went to the Ford Parts (Super swap) and met a bunch more members from the forum that were also vendors. We all bought alot of stuff and had a blast just hanging out. Me and Blake finally (Shamed) ole tight a$$ Hobbs into squeezing a few dollars from his pockets to buy something. Had a BLAST guy's can't wait until next month for some more Laughs Laughing Laughing Later

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Columbus All Ford Swap Empty Re: Columbus All Ford Swap

Post  342g November 29th 2009, 10:47 am

Did you find out who's britches you made off with? Very Happy Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 November 29th 2009, 11:12 am

I enjoyed hanging out with you guys Wink Rick you mentioned how much I talked Razz Weeellll I was just asorbing it all in, and being the new guy I didn't want to steal the show. My feet were quite tired after 7 hrs of walking Exclamation Hope everyone made it home safe.
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 29th 2009, 10:47 pm

What a fun weekend!! got a few decent buys and had a good time hangin with some great people. Very Happy I think Blake and I drove most of the backroads in Kentucky this weekend(Damn them shortcuts) affraid It was a blast, thanks Damon & Tracie for the crash pad saturday night Very Happy Lots of laughs over the weekend...Thanks for picking me up Blake!!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 29th 2009, 11:07 pm

342g wrote:Did you find out who's britches you made off with? Very Happy Very Happy
Yea,They were my neighbors Harold. Embarassed

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 29th 2009, 11:14 pm

bigblockfox468 wrote:I enjoyed hanging out with you guys Wink Rick you mentioned how much I talked Razz Weeellll I was just asorbing it all in, and being the new guy I didn't want to steal the show. My feet were quite tired after 7 hrs of walking Exclamation Hope everyone made it home safe.

468, Your a helluva nice guy, But damn you sure are a quiet feller Razz Had a blast hangin w/ya man. But me and Blake sure could have used some help trying to keep up w/Wildman. He's like a FART IN A TORNADO . Are you going to make it to the Seminar Question

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 29th 2009, 11:17 pm

56Tbird wrote:What a fun weekend!! got a few decent buys and had a good time hangin with some great people. Very Happy I think Blake and I drove most of the backroads in Kentucky this weekend(Damn them shortcuts) affraid It was a blast, thanks Damon & Tracie for the crash pad saturday night Very Happy Lots of laughs over the weekend...Thanks for picking me up Blake!!

Glad Blake picked you up too Dan, Had some good laughs man. Your gonna need more than that shit you bought at the swap to keep up with LiL Tweety when I'm finished Razz

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 29th 2009, 11:23 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Meet and Swap.Kinda gotta watch how I use these 2 words in the same sentence around here Laughing . But a few of us forum buddy's had Friday nite dinner at the Longhorn steakhouse friday nite. Me, Dan(Wild man)Hobbs,Blake(Snake) Cartwright,Randy malik,Adney(performance crankshaft)Brown. Had a really fun time w/them. Then Saturday morning Harold(342g), me, Blake, Dan,and Mark (big Shank) had breakfast at Cracker barrel. We then went to the Ford Parts (Super swap) and met a bunch more members from the forum that were also vendors. We all bought alot of stuff and had a blast just hanging out. Me and Blake finally (Shamed) ole tight a$$ Hobbs into squeezing a few dollars from his pockets to buy something. Had a BLAST guy's can't wait until next month for some more Laughs Laughing Laughing Later

hope you talked him into a haircut................ Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 29th 2009, 11:26 pm

Hey Jon, We spotted his SAIMESE twin there, Kinda looked like a mix between Dan and OZZY. Razz Razz

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 29th 2009, 11:44 pm

Hey Rick ,I got those new taillights on Tweetybird Razz You just keep that image of what they look like in your mind because that's all you'll see when we line em up cheers Thanks for meeting us Rick ,had a great time with ya!! Goes to you too Harold, Adney, Randy M. ,Big Shank ,Going Postal , John (Jomar) , Jay(IDT), Mike. I really had a good time guys! Very Happy
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 30th 2009, 12:54 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Hey Jon, We spotted his SAIMESE twin there, Kinda looked like a mix between Dan and OZZY. Razz Razz
was he molesting a lawn jockey also????
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea November 30th 2009, 12:58 pm

Dan,

Maybe next time you and Blake can stay longer. We enjoyed your company Cool Sounds like all you guys had fun, maybe I can make it next year.
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 30th 2009, 1:18 pm

We can only hope that we can all make it back next year, and really hope you and Chuck and many more of our brothers here can go. It's almost like Heaven ......nothing but Ford stuff everywhere!! Even if you don't buy anything ,it's way cool just to see it all Very Happy
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g November 30th 2009, 3:12 pm

[quote="56Tbird"]We can only hope that we can all make it back next year, and really hope you and Chuck and many more of our brothers here can go. It's almost like Heaven ......nothing but Ford stuff everywhere!! Even if you don't buy anything ,it's way cool just to see it all Very Happy[

Ditto what dan said, it was a pleasure. Smile
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down