BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i get your guys opinion on truck and price im looking at

3 posters

Go down

can i get your guys opinion on truck and price im looking at  Empty can i get your guys opinion on truck and price im looking at

Post  5pointslow September 1st 2016, 8:53 am

looking at this 2014 f250 local to me used 43k on it
6.2 gas , have an 2001 gmc 2500hd 6.0 right now , but wouldnt mind getting back into a ford

http://www.griecoford.com/used/Ford/2014-Ford-F-250SD-9d4027150a0e0a6b204ca8fdfd3fec84.htm?searchDepth=7:8

opinions if price is decent and how the 6.2 is , probly expect same mpg as the get in the 6.0 in my gmc i assume
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

can i get your guys opinion on truck and price im looking at  Empty Re: can i get your guys opinion on truck and price im looking at

Post  514F-1 September 1st 2016, 7:05 pm

Didn't see the truck in the link, but I can comment on the 6.2 engine.  I have one, and I absolutely love it, it does everything I need it to do.  I have pulled a 10K enclosed trailer no problem.  Yes, the gas mileage is not as good as the diesel, but you can buy A LOT of gas for the difference in price and the lower maintenance/repairs on the diesel (I get about 12 MPG unloaded, haven't checked loaded MPG).  Compared to a 6.0 GM, I would think they are about the same, power and fuel mileage wise. P.S. like I said, I didn't see the truck, so I dont know the asking price, but with the incentives they have on the new trucks right now, you may be able to get a new one for not much more, thats what happened to me, could buy new for only a few grand more than a clean, low mileage used truck.
514F-1
514F-1

Back to top Go down

can i get your guys opinion on truck and price im looking at  Empty Re: can i get your guys opinion on truck and price im looking at

Post  jbozzelle September 3rd 2016, 7:29 pm

When my F150 is paid off here soon I'll be getting a F350 with a 6.2 as a tow pig... A good friend has a 2013 F250, 6.2 and loves it. Over 80K miles and no problems. About 16mpg if he baby's it around town and on the freeway.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down