BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CPR headers

4 posters

Go down

CPR headers  Empty CPR headers

Post  curiousgeorge April 21st 2024, 9:05 pm

CPR headers  Img_6610
Anyone ever felt with these guys. Going to try call them tomorrow and see if they are still around. I sent an email a while back that went unanswered.

curiousgeorge

Back to top Go down

CPR headers  Empty Re: CPR headers

Post  BigBlockRanger April 22nd 2024, 9:00 am

I contacted them a couple months ago and they no longer make headers. Lack of header options is 100% why I decided to adapt BBC headers on my 83.

Dynatech still makes a BBC header for a Foxbody that *might* be adaptable with a flange change or header adapters.

Last edited by BigBlockRanger on April 22nd 2024, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

curiousgeorge likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  curiousgeorge April 22nd 2024, 9:02 am

BigBlockRanger wrote:I contacted them a couple months ago and they no longer make headers.
Thanks. I was afraid of that.

curiousgeorge

Back to top Go down

Post  frank13 April 24th 2024, 12:41 pm

BigBlockRanger wrote:I contacted them a couple months ago and they no longer make headers.  Lack of header options is 100% why I decided to adapt BBC headers on my 83.

Dynatech still makes a BBC header for a Foxbody that *might* be adaptable with a flange change or header adapters.

Mind if I ask what you had to do to make them work? And which headers did you end up using.
frank13
frank13

http://www.frankskinkracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  curiousgeorge April 24th 2024, 1:23 pm

BigBlockRanger wrote:I contacted them a couple months ago and they no longer make headers.  Lack of header options is 100% why I decided to adapt BBC headers on my 83.

That thought has crossed my mind. I believe there are a few out there that still make BBC foxbody headers. I bought a set of BBF shortys but I don’t think I’m going to be able to make them work without completely redoing them. But it’s tough to spend the money on a set that may work. I was hoping I would get a call from one of the shops that said they could build them.

curiousgeorge

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger April 24th 2024, 2:32 pm

frank13 wrote:

Mind if I ask what you had to do to make them work?   And which headers did you end up using.  

I made header adapter plates and used a cheapie stainless BBC header. Front exit exhaust because I was being lazy.

CPR headers  Bbchea11
CPR headers  Bbchea12
CPR headers  Bbchea10
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Mark Miller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller April 24th 2024, 11:20 pm

BigBlockRanger wrote:
frank13 wrote:

Mind if I ask what you had to do to make them work?   And which headers did you end up using.  

I made header adapter plates and used a cheapie stainless BBC header.  Front exit exhaust because I was being lazy.

CPR headers  Bbchea11
CPR headers  Bbchea12
CPR headers  Bbchea10

You did a nice job making those header adapter plates do you have some kind of machine to make them?

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger April 25th 2024, 1:36 pm

No, I just drew up a CAD file and had www.sendcutsend.com cut them out.
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Mark Miller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  curiousgeorge April 25th 2024, 6:48 pm

BigBlockRanger wrote:No, I just drew up a CAD file and had www.sendcutsend.com cut them out.
Well I ordered a set of the dynatech today. If they look like they will work I may need that cad file.

curiousgeorge

BigBlockRanger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down