BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Performance Crankshaft is back in town...

+4
jones
D. Sea
the Coug
performance crankshaftinc
8 posters

Go down

Performance Crankshaft is back in town... Empty Performance Crankshaft is back in town...

Post  performance crankshaftinc January 5th 2010, 1:14 pm

Well after a 2 week vacation ,(if you can call it that) the family and I made it back to Motor City .. I know a lot of you tried to get in touch with me so I thought I would drop a line to tell everyone I am back in the shop and if anyone has orders pending for the Tech seminar to give me a buzz to confirm .. Thanks again and Happy New Year to everyone ...

performance crankshaftinc

Back to top Go down

Performance Crankshaft is back in town... Empty Re: Performance Crankshaft is back in town...

Post  the Coug January 5th 2010, 1:19 pm

Oh no it's trouble!

Adney don't forget the Sharpie when you go to the tech Seminar.... Wink

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Performance Crankshaft is back in town... Empty Re: Performance Crankshaft is back in town...

Post  D. Sea January 5th 2010, 1:24 pm

the Coug wrote:Oh no it's trouble!

Adney don't forget the Sharpie when you go to the tech Seminar.... Wink

Randy

Don't be startin' trouble already lol!

Welcome back Adney and we look forward to seeing you again at the tech seminar Cool
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 5th 2010, 1:27 pm

Welcome back!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty January 5th 2010, 2:08 pm

Trouble is the Coug's middle name, and even if he can't be there, he'll make sure some kind of mayhem is going on. Hope to see you at the seminar again Adney. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 5th 2010, 2:37 pm

WTF Coug's not going to the seminar???? affraid He's been going to the seminar for over 20 years !! Just kidding Coug ,wish you could make it!! lol! king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 5th 2010, 3:09 pm

56Tbird wrote:WTF Coug's not going to the seminar???? affraid He's been going to the seminar for over 20 years !! Just kidding Coug ,wish you could make it!! lol! king

You better have your Mullet there too. Mr. king

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 5th 2010, 3:36 pm

I'll have a sharpie for Mr. Brown to sign autographs.......... Laughing after all he was a top finisher in the 2009 EMC challenge....... He'll probably even still talk to all of us !!!! Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 5th 2010, 3:37 pm

He'll still talk to us ,we had dinner with him in Columbus cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down