BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why doesn't this site keep me logged in anymore?

3 posters

Go down

Why doesn't this site keep me logged in anymore? Empty Why doesn't this site keep me logged in anymore?

Post  GTmustang January 17th 2010, 6:44 pm

This site used to automatically log me in when I visited, now I have to log in every time. Why have a box on the log in page that says" log me in automatically everytime I visit" if it doesn't keep you logged in? No big deal, just kind of aggravating!
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't this site keep me logged in anymore? Empty Re: Why doesn't this site keep me logged in anymore?

Post  bbf-falcon January 17th 2010, 6:53 pm

Sometimes I have to relog, but most times I don't. Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't this site keep me logged in anymore? Empty Re: Why doesn't this site keep me logged in anymore?

Post  bigblockfox468 January 17th 2010, 6:54 pm

Ya same here Gary. I kinda thought it was something to do with the settings here on the home computer. More fingers here than mine and stuff is always changing on it Rolling Eyes

By the way how the h3ll are ya Exclamation answer to a ? you asked me awhile back > 533.... capeche s/p Wink
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 17th 2010, 7:08 pm

bigblockfox468 wrote:Ya same here Gary. I kinda thought it was something to do with the settings here on the home computer. More fingers here than mine and stuff is always changing on it Rolling Eyes

By the way how the h3ll are ya Exclamation answer to a ? you asked me awhile back > 533.... capeche s/p Wink

SnakeJelly affraid

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  GTmustang January 20th 2010, 10:06 am

Bruno: Any comment on my problem?
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down