BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for a sticky

+22
c.evans
95lightiningguy
jasonf
jones
gdog
56Tbird
IDT-572
IcallhimGeorge
hillbillyerv
DFI429
schmitty
Broncoholic
bruno
jesse
richter69
Lem Evans
the Coug
bbf-falcon
bigblockfox468
342g
deliveredfast
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Suggestion for a sticky - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestion for a sticky

Post  56Tbird January 31st 2010, 11:16 pm

I think he's sensitive to gaseous odors Rolling Eyes king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 31st 2010, 11:18 pm

Oh yeah ,and by the way ...Lem ,he hangs out with BassBoatBob, and they're both alright Twisted Evil cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 31st 2010, 11:23 pm

hangs out with their wangs out.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 31st 2010, 11:25 pm

The more you pay the less the stuff just bolts togather.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 January 31st 2010, 11:29 pm

jones wrote:The more you pay the less the stuff just bolts togather.

(Together) Jesse tell him about spell check. Hey look I'm playing Charlie............ Laughing
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 January 31st 2010, 11:49 pm

deliveredfast wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:
deliveredfast wrote:
Lem Evans wrote:I take no time to bother you...you seem to be just bothered .
Bruno...give this unit a 'sticky'...he wants a 'sticky' .
Seems you called me a liar......that's not nice talk . Finish your engine and let it do the talking.
That's a cool cam you have Exclamation

I can care less about the sticky, it was a suggestion. You did lie, don't you remember when I posted all ur emails to me to show you were a liar?

Question for you, you would'nt happen to be drinking tonight would you? I hear you hit the sauce pretty good and thats normally when you become this asshole. Whats cool about the cam? Do you have my specs? Or is it cool because who I bought it from?

Blake Cartwright is one cool dude and I would spend money with him any time as I tried to with you.

Not to beat a dead horse but didn't you blow off our deal cause you didn't want to type? You sure do alot of typing for the fuck of it Rolling Eyes

The cam is cool, because Lem taught me about caming an A headed deal. And Charles got the benefit from it. I have not had problems with Charles, but now I feel like a traitor to Lem...............

I try to help anyone that ask's for help................. This is a sad deal.

Hey Blake, I'm sorry you feel that way. This is the kinda thing I was speaking of. You should'nt feel like a traitor to any one. We all should be helping each other. For you to feel like a traitor shows that certain people are indeed against others on this site as well as the other.

Blake I appreciate every thing you've ever done to help me and thats what it should be about. I do not wish to cause any friction between you and Lem. If this causes a problem between you 2 maybe he's not a good friend any way. JMHO.

This didn't have any effect on mine and Lems friendship.............. There's no friction, I treat my friends and pick them by the way they treat me, not by the way they get along with someone else.

Like I said it's a sad deal.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast January 31st 2010, 11:51 pm

Like I said before, That Blake Cartwright is one cool dude Cool
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf February 1st 2010, 1:19 am

Suggestion for a sticky - Page 4 Wrongdirection
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy February 1st 2010, 1:21 am

jasonf wrote:Suggestion for a sticky - Page 4 Wrongdirection
What was I talkin about ..... Oh yeah now I remember. Razz Razz lol! lol!
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  138 February 1st 2010, 1:57 am

deliveredfast wrote:

I was just thinking If I had known before hand about the mods needed for the jesels I may not have gotten them.

If I had known that you needed a 12 pt crows foot that you can't find except through mac or snap on in akit that cost 300 bucks to bolt down the 18 bolt TFS A460 heads, I might of just stuck with the 10 bolt deal. Hell I might not even spray my motor and if I do it will be no more than a 250 shot.

If I had known that the cometic gasket requires a certain finish on the heads and deck surface I might of just used a felpro.

I bought the danny bee for the ease of cam swap, Had I known that they made a cam accessable front cover I may have bought that instead.

thats all great info...
whats the deal on the cometic head gaskets?

and how much compression, and spray will 10 bolt a heads take?

and a link to the front cover you speak of...

can we get a sticky on this... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans February 1st 2010, 2:18 am

deliveredfast wrote:I call total Bull Sh-t on Lem evans. I made a simple suggestion on this thread and got hassled. Some one else makes a suggestion for a sticky he doesn't bother them at all.
http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142884

What a 2 faced person. I always felt like I got treated a lil different, but this kinda confirms it. So I now say
F-ck Lem Evans and the horse he road in on. And that goes to who ever else that does'nt like it. Whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong.

Charles, aka deliveredfast,

You are the one who totally ran the thread off in another direction, exactly when you made the above post. Quoting you, "What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong." Guess what? You are wrong! Lem is not two faced, nor does he lie. Just because you believe that's true, does not make it so. You may not be mature enough to realize this, however with all that you've said in this thread with the name calling and slanderous remarks, tells us more about you, than it tells us about Lem. It confirms what I already suspected, and even though we have never done business, if the opportunity to do so ever comes up, I choose not to do any business with you. That makes three guys on that list. You are a loose cannon and too dangerous to help. If I were you, I'd go back and start deleting some of these posts you've made, because you have hurt yourself more than you know, with comments like "And that goes to whoever else doesn't like it." I don't like it!

In regards to the 18 bolt heads, guess what, you have to buy supplemental studs not only for the TFS A-460 heads, but also the FRPP C-460 heads and the Pro-Filer 205 heads. Therefore, I buy those ARP studs in bulk boxes of 100, in order to serve my customers. Furthermore, I have them with both 6 pt. nuts or 12 pt. nuts. With the 6 pt hex nut you do not have to buy a $300 crows foot tool kit from MAC or Snap-On.

I will always suggest that when you have questions, you ask the dealer you bought your heads from, or your shaft rockers from and so on. So in this case you should call SVRE. Again, if you have questions about your Danny Bee, ask the dealer you bought the Danny Bee from. Just because Lem is a Danny Bee dealer, he is not under any responsibility to answer your questions, neither am I. If you want to learn more about building BB Fords, then either come to the Winter Tech Seminars, or buy the DVDs from Damon.

Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 February 1st 2010, 2:23 am

This is bull$h*t !!! All of the supposed drinking and internet jousting going on, and I haven't had a beer for a month. It's just NOT FAIR !! Evil or Very Mad I think I hate ALL OF YOU !!!! Mad Mad Mad

OK, since I got that off my chest. I'll have another cup of tea......... bom Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  windsor February 1st 2010, 5:20 am

more twilight zone confused
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 1st 2010, 9:27 am

Not all of us drink.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team February 1st 2010, 11:20 am

Damn i missed all the fun stuff, but i thank i had more fun anyways out with my Girl Friend, but it made a nice read for my day off.... Very Happy
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast February 1st 2010, 11:30 am

c.evans wrote:
deliveredfast wrote:I call total Bull Sh-t on Lem evans. I made a simple suggestion on this thread and got hassled. Some one else makes a suggestion for a sticky he doesn't bother them at all.
http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142884

What a 2 faced person. I always felt like I got treated a lil different, but this kinda confirms it. So I now say
F-ck Lem Evans and the horse he road in on. And that goes to who ever else that does'nt like it. Whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong.

Charles, aka deliveredfast,

You are the one who totally ran the thread off in another direction, exactly when you made the above post. Quoting you, "What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong." Guess what? You are wrong! Lem is not two faced, nor does he lie. Just because you believe that's true, does not make it so. You may not be mature enough to realize this, however with all that you've said in this thread with the name calling and slanderous remarks, tells us more about you, than it tells us about Lem. It confirms what I already suspected, and even though we have never done business, if the opportunity to do so ever comes up, I choose not to do any business with you. That makes three guys on that list. You are a loose cannon and too dangerous to help. If I were you, I'd go back and start deleting some of these posts you've made, because you have hurt yourself more than you know, with comments like "And that goes to whoever else doesn't like it." I don't like it!

In regards to the 18 bolt heads, guess what, you have to buy supplemental studs not only for the TFS A-460 heads, but also the FRPP C-460 heads and the Pro-Filer 205 heads. Therefore, I buy those ARP studs in bulk boxes of 100, in order to serve my customers. Furthermore, I have them with both 6 pt. nuts or 12 pt. nuts. With the 6 pt hex nut you do not have to buy a $300 crows foot tool kit from MAC or Snap-On.

I will always suggest that when you have questions, you ask the dealer you bought your heads from, or your shaft rockers from and so on. So in this case you should call SVRE. Again, if you have questions about your Danny Bee, ask the dealer you bought the Danny Bee from. Just because Lem is a Danny Bee dealer, he is not under any responsibility to answer your questions, neither am I. If you want to learn more about building BB Fords, then either come to the Winter Tech Seminars, or buy the DVDs from Damon.

Charlie Evans

Dear Charles(aka C.Evans) F- you 2 sir. I'm pretty sure you remember that last thread when you and Lem ganged up on me. Lem ran his mouth and said a bunch of b.s. He told me I was a liar, I then posted info that showed he was the liar. This thread took the turn when lem and others kept going back and forth with me about why a sticky is stupid. I've asked Lem to just stay out my Threads, he said no. So it is ovious to me he likes this conflict.

I thought both sites was here for the people who enjoy the BBF Engine No matter what application it is. Now it seems its only for vendors to bring business to them selves. I should be able to ask a question about any thing I want on here and I should be able to get an honest answer to the best of the sites ability.

I didn't ask you shit, I didn't ask Lem shit but you to b-tches sure did chime in though confused I don't know either one of ya and I now care not to. Charlie you lost my business a long time ago when you posted that you do not do heads for any one unless they buy from Lem. Thats urn choice and I'm cool with that.

As far as the 6 point hex for the 18bolt deal guess what? I call B.F evans and spoke to the other guy and he said they only come 12 pt and for me to call Kaase racing. So I wonder now if that was true at all Shocked

And again I say this site is suppose to be for every one to get help. I did'nt get a chance to read where it said you may only recieve help from people you buy from. This site appears to be ran by a certain 6 to 8 people, every time some thing is posted that have some thing to say and normally its on a negative level or off topic.

In closing I now say Charlie Evans and Lem Evan can kiss my AZZ. Hey Charlie now ur on my list affraid Isn't that scarey?
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug February 1st 2010, 11:36 am

Charles can I make a suggestion? I think you should drop it and go back to Chilly's Crapper....No offense but you are not making any friends over here by calling everyone names......... sorry.... Embarassed

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 1st 2010, 2:48 pm

I'm with you on that one Randy. Seems like all he wants to do is cause problems and complain about guys we all know are standup guys. Hey Nick and Jonesy, can we get this POS kicked off now that we have Greg back. Wink
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast February 1st 2010, 3:49 pm

the Coug wrote:Charles can I make a suggestion? I think you should drop it and go back to Chilly's Crapper....No offense but you are not making any friends over here by calling everyone names......... sorry.... Embarassed

Randy

I don't care! He can call me a unit huh? You guys can dick handle Lem all you want. Ur nothing but a bunch of ball huggers any way. I dropped it but guess what you guys keep posting so I will keep replying. It takes 2 to argue or what not, right?
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast February 1st 2010, 3:52 pm

Oh yeah who is every one I've been talking to Lem and now Charlie sense he stuck his nose in this. So who is this every one ur refering to. I never felt like alot of guys are friendly to me any way. There are some friendly kind people on here and I appreciate their friendship.
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 1st 2010, 5:45 pm

why is this thread still here?
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY February 1st 2010, 6:05 pm

The best I can tell is this dude from Michigan bought a bunch of ingredients to make something , but he did not get a recipe because he bought the ingredients at walmart on a blue light special .

He is mad because he did not realize the instructions were not with them and wants to find out how to get sticky on the internet.

Then there is some guy that suggested to call walmart and ask them how to get stickey , some guy that lives in tennessee that has baked a cake and knows he likes cherry filling sent him a can of cherry filling.

and then there is some guy mad cause he could have eaten 2 cherry pies in the time it took him to read this thread Shocked

Emeril the chef of this internet site will get slammed next when he burns the recipe lol!

*EDIT
wait a minute I forgot a few characters to this story

there is some guy with a yellow car interested too, lol!

A queer from oklahoma that thinks he knows how to make cherry pie lol!

and a guy from texas that acts like a tom cat my grandad and I cut when I was a kid , likes to eat cherry pie , but to lazy to walk up to the feed bowl and eat it lol! lol! lol!

nothing like a male dose of estrogen released on the net afro lol! lol! lol! lol!
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 February 1st 2010, 6:23 pm

KY JELLY wrote:The best I can tell is this dude from Michigan bought a bunch of ingredients to make something , but he did not get a recipe because he bought the ingredients at walmart on a blue light special .

He is mad because he did not realize the instructions were not with them and wants to find out how to get sticky on the internet.

Then there is some guy that suggested to call walmart and ask them how to get stickey , some guy that lives in tennessee that has baked a cake and knows he likes cherry filling sent him a can of cherry filling.

and then there is some guy mad cause he could have eaten 2 cherry pies in the time it took him to read this thread Shocked

Emeril the chef of this internet site will get slammed next when he burns the recipe lol!

*EDIT

and a guy from texas that acts like a tom cat my grandad and I cut when I was a kid , likes to eat cherry pie , but to lazy to walk up to the feed bowl and eat it lol! lol! lol!

nothing like a male dose of estrogen released on the net afro lol! lol! lol! lol!

Shocked affraid lol! lol! lol! scratch Basketball bom bom bom

Ky cherry pie has spoken. Duck season must be over......................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast February 1st 2010, 6:34 pm

KY JELLY wrote:The best I can tell is this dude from Michigan bought a bunch of ingredients to make something , but he did not get a recipe because he bought the ingredients at walmart on a blue light special .

*EDIT

Don't really know how to take to this reply. But what I do know is I don't have walmart parts, or you implying that the people from the 460 site that I bought from has walmart quality?

#2 I was mad that some infomation was left out of some of the products that I bought, however I over came it.
I thought a sticky would benifit others, to inform them before they bought stuff.

I don't know how to interperate the rest of ur post confused
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  jesse February 1st 2010, 6:37 pm

good mon after work entertainment also

sounds like someones needs a hug Sad
jesse
jesse

Back to top Go down