BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the guy's that know my little dog Jack

+18
John I.
Tony M
knrclark
IcallhimGeorge
biddy84
IDT-572
D. Sea
342g
dirtbogger
665 falcon
BBFmustang
56Tbird
bigblockfox468
DFI429
Mark Miller
Lonewolf1970
ThndrChkn
bbf-falcon
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack Empty To the guy's that know my little dog Jack

Post  bbf-falcon February 2nd 2010, 12:50 am

Jack is our Jack Russell dog that goes where ever Sooz and I go. Jack has that little man's syndrome, thinking he bigger than life. Well, we have a 1/2 Choc Lab/boxer that showed him who was bigger Saturday. He took Jack to the brink of death.Harold(342g)had just arrived at my place when this fight occurred. Jack was torn to pieces and it was just fortunate I was there to pull him off.He was in the hospital all weekend and lickily we got him home today. These pic's are gross so beware.

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack IMG_0481

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack LittleJack
To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack IMG_0483
To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack IMG_0485

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack IMG_0482

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack Empty Re: To the guy's that know my little dog Jack

Post  ThndrChkn February 2nd 2010, 1:08 am

WOW! Sorry to hear that Rick. We'll be prayin' for Jack.

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack Empty Re: To the guy's that know my little dog Jack

Post  Lonewolf1970 February 2nd 2010, 1:16 am

Guy's I hate to here that.I hope he gets better quick so that he will not mess any race time. Sad
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller February 2nd 2010, 1:29 am

Rick,

Sorry to hear that i hope jack is better in no time,those pictures look pretty bad.Are you going to get rid of the other dog i would hate to see this happen again.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  DFI429 February 2nd 2010, 5:28 am

Wow, sorry to hear, Rick.. I work with a guy that has one of those.. and sounds to be just what you have. It's amazing to think of the spunk that carries thru those guys genetically Surprised

The wife spotted our new pal down in the KY area & had him shipped up - Beagle/English Bulldog Mix... He's a tough guy, but I don't think as much as the JRs.. hehe

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack Img_0510
DFI429
DFI429

http://home.comcast.net/~dfi429/

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 February 2nd 2010, 8:21 am

WOW Shocked Poor little fella Crying or Very sad I really like those dogs. I hope he's feeling better and pulls through this.
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 2nd 2010, 8:25 am

DFI429 wrote:Wow, sorry to hear, Rick.. I work with a guy that has one of those.. and sounds to be just what you have. It's amazing to think of the spunk that carries thru those guys genetically Surprised

The wife spotted our new pal down in the KY area & had him shipped up - Beagle/English Bulldog Mix... He's a tough guy, but I don't think as much as the JRs.. hehe

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack Img_0510

Your dog looks just like Jack other than the color. It's amazing how close you get to these animals. The Doc said he's as tough and courageous as he's ever seen. It will be a slow process,but he's making progress.
I know maybe some of you wonder why we spend all the money keeping them alive, but to me he's part of my family,and any prayers any of you want to say for him will be greatly appreciated. We are thankful he's alive.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 2nd 2010, 9:41 am

Wow, ,looks worse in the pics than how you described it Rick. You guys are lucky he's still with us. I can bring TJ up and let him have a shot at that bully Twisted Evil I hope everything comes out good for Jack bounce king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 2nd 2010, 10:02 am

Yea, the weird part is, Jack WAS the Bully(instegator). Lenny(The boxer) is actually real calm until he is provoked or (FW) Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 2nd 2010, 10:25 am

I know what you mean Rick ,they're alot like people in a lot of ways Twisted Evil king king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFmustang February 2nd 2010, 10:42 am

dam Rick sorry to hear about Jack he looks like a sweet puppy ,i had a jack russel few years ago neighbors chow did the same to mine ,i did not find him in time he was a good friend ,will pray for Jack
BBFmustang
BBFmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  665 falcon February 2nd 2010, 11:51 am

Wow that looks nasty, ya those jack russell's fear nothing. I no because i own one along with 2 hunt terriers 2 german sheppards. Last night i was in the garaged i brought in the 2 sheppards and the jack. Jarrett my sheppard was chewing on a bone and riley my jack decided he wanted the bone. I could here the jack grawling before i new it jarrett had him in his mouth shaking him like a rag doll he would off broken his neck if i wasn't there, sh!t was every where. But riley will be ok a few cut's and very sore. Im glad your dog will be alright
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtbogger February 2nd 2010, 11:54 am

Hey man sorry to see that. I have a female Yorkie that goes where I go, If I leave home without her she'll get pissed and rip up a magazine or something. Funny how they know when you're going to work and when you're not! I'd hurt someone quicker over her than I would my wife!!! You sure can become attached! I have to watch her around other dogs, she'll stand up to our German Shepherd! Hope all goes well!

dirtbogger

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 2nd 2010, 12:43 pm

Damn Rick, he actually looks better there than he did when we got him in the car, I sure hope he gets well in time to sing for me, and coon at the bash, Very Happy praying for Jack, good luck. silent
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea February 2nd 2010, 1:20 pm

Wow Rick and Sooz, that's just awful! I got the picture notification this morning via photobucket but didn't know what was going on. Hope for a speedy recovery and he'll be playing with us the next time we all get together.
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 2nd 2010, 1:37 pm

Guy's, We really apprciate the praying, thats got to be the only thing that saved him. It was a horrific site that I will never forget. I was telling Sooz,I can't ever imagine going through what a soldier or another person goes through when they witness something worse than that was. Thanks for everything. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn February 2nd 2010, 2:07 pm

Glad to hear he's gettin' better Rick. A number of years ago, we had a miniature dachshound (Squirt) that was ultra protective of anything inside his fenced yard. One day the nieghbor's pit bull came over and was trying to get at my brother's goat, and Squirt stepped up to the plate so-to-speak. To our surprise because of his size, he was able to keep out of the clutches of the pit bull for a few min. until we heard some howling outside, and when we went outside it was the pitbull howling. Seriously! Squirt had him by the "sack" and was having a good time of it if you know what I mean. BUT! About a week later the pit bull came back and got retribution, almost killed him. The Vet had to revive him twice, but he managed to pull through after a few months of rehab. These little dogs are ridiculously tough.

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 February 2nd 2010, 2:22 pm

ThndrChkn wrote:Glad to hear he's gettin' better Rick. A number of years ago, we had a miniature dachshound (Squirt) that was ultra protective of anything inside his fenced yard. One day the nieghbor's pit bull came over and was trying to get at my brother's goat, and Squirt stepped up to the plate so-to-speak. To our surprise because of his size, he was able to keep out of the clutches of the pit bull for a few min. until we heard some howling outside, and when we went outside it was the pitbull howling. Seriously! Squirt had him by the "sack" and was having a good time of it if you know what I mean. BUT! About a week later the pit bull came back and got retribution, almost killed him. The Vet had to revive him twice, but he managed to pull through after a few months of rehab. These little dogs are ridiculously tough.

Doug... Cool
Shocked

Shocked Tha sack................ Sad

Rick the pics on my phone didn't do it justice, man that looks bad, real bad. I hate to see the little fellow like that. He will be up and going in no time, those are some tough little dogs, there ain't no give up in them. Wink
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DFI429 February 2nd 2010, 2:45 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Your dog looks just like Jack other than the color. It's amazing how close you get to these animals. The Doc said he's as tough and courageous as he's ever seen. It will be a slow process,but he's making progress.
I know maybe some of you wonder why we spend all the money keeping them alive, but to me he's part of my family,and any prayers any of you want to say for him will be greatly appreciated. We are thankful he's alive.

Sometimes you have to be a pet owner to know Wink

Best of luck to your little guy!
DFI429
DFI429

http://home.comcast.net/~dfi429/

Back to top Go down

Post  biddy84 February 2nd 2010, 6:23 pm

Rick,
Hope he is getting well. I know I only seen him once but I hate to hear about this. We just lost our dog of 13 years. It was hard to put him to sleep. It good to see him doing better. Take of the guy.

Dustin

biddy84

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge February 2nd 2010, 6:31 pm

Very sorry to hear the little guy got hurt, Rick. My labs are my "kids." I dont know what Id do if either of them got hurt.

Daisy (2) and Boss (5)
To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack Kids002
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack Empty Jack

Post  knrclark February 2nd 2010, 10:48 pm

Rick, Sooz,

Real sorry to hear about Jack. Hope you all make a fast recovery. Can't wait to see all 3 of you at the Bash.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony M February 2nd 2010, 11:20 pm

Sorry to hear about your pup, but glad he's going to be ok. Our pets are like a member of our family. We'll keep him in our prayers.

Last edited by Thunderstruck on February 3rd 2010, 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad grammar)
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Post  John I. February 3rd 2010, 2:12 am

My daughter has a blue heeler that smells her clothes when she comes out the door. She can tell if Krista is going to work, going to do farm stuff, or going out. If she has her farm clothes on, the heeler will jump in the vehicle as soon as Krista opens the door, and has to be drug out if she's not going. She is very jealous of her human, and sometimes I will make a big production out of hugging my kid and kissing her, and the dog will turn and look the other way and pretend she's not looking, then if we keep at it, she snaps and starts barking at me, and trying to get in between us to push me away.
I ran over her 2 years ago, and pushed her guts up into her chest - it cost $1700 to fix her up, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Good luck and I hope Jack makes a full recovery.

John I.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 3rd 2010, 9:55 am

John I. wrote:My daughter has a blue heeler that smells her clothes when she comes out the door. She can tell if Krista is going to work, going to do farm stuff, or going out. If she has her farm clothes on, the heeler will jump in the vehicle as soon as Krista opens the door, and has to be drug out if she's not going. She is very jealous of her human, and sometimes I will make a big production out of hugging my kid and kissing her, and the dog will turn and look the other way and pretend she's not looking, then if we keep at it, she snaps and starts barking at me, and trying to get in between us to push me away.
I ran over her 2 years ago, and pushed her guts up into her chest - it cost $1700 to fix her up, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Good luck and I hope Jack makes a full recovery.

Thats funny because Jack is the same way. Me and Sooz sometimes will start razzing him by hugging or excessively saying I love you or talking about our ole Rott that Jack also disliked. Jack will turn away or start Howling like he's sad.

On a side note,Jack is making a remarkable recovery. He don't have much stamina but he's gaining strength everyday.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next