BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the guy's that know my little dog Jack

+18
John I.
Tony M
knrclark
IcallhimGeorge
biddy84
IDT-572
D. Sea
342g
dirtbogger
665 falcon
BBFmustang
56Tbird
bigblockfox468
DFI429
Mark Miller
Lonewolf1970
ThndrChkn
bbf-falcon
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack - Page 2 Empty Re: To the guy's that know my little dog Jack

Post  72mav February 3rd 2010, 12:36 pm

OMFG!!!! What a Face pale affraid
I was gonna tell ya to bring him along when you come up the 13th. But I dont think he'll be going anywhere anytime soon. If hes able bring him. My Daughter will love him, maybe even want to keep him Wink

Would like to find a Labradoodle, for her since they dont shed (alergies), $$$
Give him a pat for us.
Al
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

To the guy's that know  my little dog Jack - Page 2 Empty Re: To the guy's that know my little dog Jack

Post  torkair February 3rd 2010, 1:52 pm

Those little guys bounce back like you wouldnt believe, not very big on the learning curve though. Once he's better just keep a close eye on him when he and the lab/bull are together.
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv February 3rd 2010, 2:01 pm

WTF that really sucks, glad to here he`s coming back strong, hate 2 say it but if 1 of my dog`s done that 2 the other he`d be pushing up daisy`s, im the Alpha on this place and i alone dish the a$$ whoopin, hope to see all 3 of u en`s at the Bash Cool , give Jack a big hooowwwllll from the hillbilly.
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 3rd 2010, 8:46 pm

Guy's ,you would'nt believe how good he's doing today. He's trying to follow me and Sooz, all over the house. He goes back to the Doc tomorrow. he will be amazed at Jacks progress. Thanks for all your thoughtfulness and prayers. I will have Jack Howl for you all when he gets better.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH February 3rd 2010, 9:55 pm

hope Jack heals ok. first hand info on J R's it's not over, those dogs will be at it again.. Jack Russel's nature . keep a close watch

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 4th 2010, 12:54 am

DanH wrote:hope Jack heals ok. first hand info on J R's it's not over, those dogs will be at it again.. Jack Russel's nature . keep a close watch

Your right Dan affraid Thanks

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2