BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down?

+23
kens68stang
QtrWarrior
665 falcon
uf63
Diggindeeper
DILLIGASDAVE
DFI429
bbf-falcon
bigblockfox468
blown473
capri-sun
D's557BBF
dr's wife racing
jesse
Curt
whatbumper
the1969fordguyinky
richter69
jones
bruno
342g
blown86hallet
Maddmattmustangs
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? Empty Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down?

Post  Maddmattmustangs February 26th 2010, 2:08 pm

Just wondering.
I mean some curtain forum member decided to jump my case so you know just getting tired of it.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? Empty Re: Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down?

Post  blown86hallet February 26th 2010, 2:12 pm

Maddmattmustangs wrote:Just wondering.
I mean some curtain forum member decided to jump my case so you know just getting tired of it.

There are a few on here that have to one up you every-time! You post some-thing about a new product and they have to open their traps and say how shitty it is..

Just do what others are doing, don't post and read the idio'ts commentssssssss
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? Empty Re: Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down?

Post  342g February 26th 2010, 2:18 pm

blown86hallet wrote:

There are a few on here that have to one up you every-time! You post some-thing about a new product and they have to open their traps and say how shitty it is..

Very Happy Very Happy cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs February 26th 2010, 2:19 pm

Yea this isnt the first time its happened.
Im just tired of it. I didnt leave an abusive house just to start getting hounded by other people. Mad
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 26th 2010, 2:48 pm

blown86hallet wrote:

Im just use to it Wink

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  jones February 26th 2010, 3:47 pm

It's got me baffled, I get a lot of complaints.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 26th 2010, 4:10 pm

godd for some i've been busy and not on here as much........................... Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  the1969fordguyinky February 26th 2010, 4:10 pm

Heeellllooooo, its the internet! Get over it!

From what I have seen this is the nicest (friendliest, cleanest, fastest) forum on the 'net!

Some people go home and kick the dog and slap the woman around, some apparently log on and take it out on you...
the1969fordguyinky
the1969fordguyinky

Back to top Go down

Post  the1969fordguyinky February 26th 2010, 4:14 pm

the1969fordguyinky wrote:Heeellllooooo, its the internet! Get over it!

From what I have seen this is the nicest (friendliest, cleanest, fastest) forum on the 'net!

Some people go home and kick the dog and slap the woman around, some apparently log on and take it out on you...

godd for some i've been busy and not on here as much...........................

excepting jon of course...
the1969fordguyinky
the1969fordguyinky

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 26th 2010, 4:18 pm

I'll kick the shit out of someone even when they are down.................just my style........... Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 26th 2010, 4:52 pm

richter69 wrote:I'll kick the shit out of someone even when they are down.................just my style........... Laughing

Jon i need water not fuel ..... im on fire bro affraid

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper February 26th 2010, 4:54 pm

richter69 wrote:I'll kick the shit out of someone even when they are down.................just my style........... Laughing

I heard to never hit a man when he is down.

Kick 'em it's easier. cheers

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper February 26th 2010, 4:55 pm

You know I'm just kidding.

Can't we all just get along??? lol!

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 26th 2010, 5:01 pm

bruno wrote:

Jon i need water not fuel ..... im on fire bro affraid

I'll go get my little guy you deleted to come put you out................
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt February 26th 2010, 7:45 pm

Sorry, I have been trying to get Jon stirred up for some time and he is ignoring me. You were just an easy target? LOL drunken Not really. Yes, there is some arrogance on here. I find myself defending others, more than myself. clown
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 26th 2010, 7:54 pm

where you been pokin at me? I'll go take care of it............... Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jones February 27th 2010, 12:12 am

We just need to coach these newbies instead of taking their knees out from under them. Some will start to see that people are trying to help them and not just be an ass to be one. I can understand where for some of you these questions are retorical, but lets not fight with each other just cause we are buddies and drag the newbies into it.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 27th 2010, 12:23 am

Not sure what the OP is fussing about, I can only assume the Coug has been breakin' some knee caps.............. Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jesse February 27th 2010, 12:29 am

ya just got to get to know some of the guy's on here
i have been on here and the other site for about 4-5 yrs
so i am amune to it
jesse
jesse

Back to top Go down

Post  jones February 27th 2010, 12:34 am

jesse wrote:ya just got to get to know some of the guy's on here
i have been on here and the other site for about 4-5 yrs
so i am amune to it

Very, very true!! I think we have gotton use to ourselves and don't quite know how to react to new folks... we have been sheltered! LOL

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper February 27th 2010, 12:47 am

I was on another board and was getting hounded pretty good so I called a guy out. He was from nearby so we met up for a 2 out of 3 race in a run what you brung format. He showed up in his "bad ass" Slowmaro with a Brodix headed 496 with a fogger to face my little junky sbf with a single plate. His car ran okay but nothing to brag about. It ran 5.80's on the spray which I thought it could have done on motor but it didn't. I was in the 5.60's at the time so I collected my cash after the second pass and thanked him for his time. He has not even signed on to that website since.

I just try to help people from the mistakes that I have made or the money that I have wasted.

Peace afro

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt February 27th 2010, 10:56 am

richter69 wrote:where you been pokin at me? I'll go take care of it............... Very Happy

We'll start here. Jon's build
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? Empty beat down

Post  dr's wife racing February 27th 2010, 11:37 am

I view alot and don't post much.Some of the guys get into the smack talk.Me not so much.I will say this some of the guys who are harsh on here are very smart and have some very use full info you just have to read between the lines and ignore the BS.For the most part I don't think they mean any harm,the others are like lions and tend to eat their young.I have both bought and sold pieces to several of the guy's on here that that have that rep. and I have always had good results.A old man told me many yrs ago you can know someone all of their life and think they are fine folk's get involved in a deal where there is money involved and you'll find out very quicklly what what he is all about.This place is like reading the paper read what you want ignor the rest.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF February 27th 2010, 12:43 pm

Hang in there big guy, your a young cat and these ole' geezers are jealous of your youth!bounce Before you know it you will be passing on or using the info you received from these ole' farts! They are harmless unless you work for or sale or use PROCOMP anything! Or maybe you should go join yellowbullet for a week or so Twisted Evil What a Face then you will see that these guys are harmless 460 geek
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF February 27th 2010, 12:46 pm

whatbumper wrote:"bad ass" Slowmaro

I like this slogan! I will be using it in the very near future!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next