BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down?

+23
kens68stang
QtrWarrior
665 falcon
uf63
Diggindeeper
DILLIGASDAVE
DFI429
bbf-falcon
bigblockfox468
blown473
capri-sun
D's557BBF
dr's wife racing
jesse
Curt
whatbumper
the1969fordguyinky
richter69
jones
bruno
342g
blown86hallet
Maddmattmustangs
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down?

Post  res0rli9 March 1st 2010, 7:19 pm

Maddmattmustangs wrote:Nice!

I do have a confession though, i do drive a 1996 civic but its because it gets good gas mileage. affraid
the thing wont get up and move for its LIFE. (i think my best 0-60 was 9 seconds) Surprised
WELL now ya gone and done it....go to bed now with out any super

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down?

Post  Tony M March 1st 2010, 8:56 pm

I do have a confession though, i do drive a 1996 civic but its because it gets good gas mileage. affraid
the thing wont get up and move for its LIFE. (i think my best 0-60 was 9 seconds) Surprised

Thats ok. As log as it is not your A car. Beaters dont count. Thats why they are beaters.
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Post  342g March 1st 2010, 9:00 pm

Thunderstruck wrote:

Thats ok. As log as it is not your A car. Beaters dont count. Thats why they are beaters.

I don't know, I'm thinking he has pierceings, and wears his cap sideways. Very Happy Laughing, just kidding buddy.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs March 1st 2010, 9:18 pm

yea i keep my pants up and no i dont have piercings!!!! only had i wear has summitracing on it!
the car was 500 bucks and it gets me to and from school and to work trust me i would ditch it for something else if i could
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  342g March 1st 2010, 9:25 pm

Laughing Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? - Page 3 Empty import guys

Post  blown473 March 1st 2010, 10:06 pm

The one good think about the sideways hat, pierced, import dudes is the cops are after them not the classic muscle car guys!! I get the thumbs up from the cops (they look at us old dudes and know were not going to do something stupid with our valuable cars), meanwhile they are red lighting the pants around his ankles honda guy!! Thanks for taking the pressure off us import guys!! Keep bolting on the beer can mufflers and attract all the attention you can handle...
blown473
blown473

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony M March 1st 2010, 11:42 pm

blown473 wrote:The one good think about the sideways hat, pierced, import dudes is the cops are after them not the classic muscle car guys!! I get the thumbs up from the cops (they look at us old dudes and know were not going to do something stupid with our valuable cars), meanwhile they are red lighting the pants around his ankles honda guy!! Thanks for taking the pressure off us import guys!! Keep bolting on the beer can mufflers and attract all the attention you can handle...

Well at least they are helping you street guys out but I find them annoying at the track. I'm there to put a couple of hits on my car to try a few things and these guys are clogging the staging lanes with the bass loud enough to rattle the fillings in my teeth loose , only to get out on the track and spew gallons of antifreeze and oil mix from their noisy junk on the already compromised surface. You can keep em . Mad

Last edited by Thunderstruck on March 1st 2010, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs March 2nd 2010, 10:14 am

In my area they chase the muscle cars around town thanks to some stupid chevy guys. one guy had a chevelle (1970) that did a wheelstand at a stoplight swerved and slamed down on a cop car in the other lane. That kid ended his life there and then. atleast they did put the import guys away though.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug March 2nd 2010, 12:02 pm

Maddmattmustangs wrote:In my area they chase the muscle cars around town thanks to some stupid chevy guys. one guy had a chevelle (1970) that did a wheelstand at a stoplight swerved and slamed down on a cop car in the other lane. That kid ended his life there and then. atleast they did put the import guys away though.

Matt was that one of those stock Chevelles? that did the Wheelie with G-70 14 tires? or was it the Ricer doing the wheelie in his front wheel drive car?

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 2nd 2010, 12:19 pm

Maddmattmustangs wrote:yea i keep my pants up and no i dont have piercings!!!! only had i wear has summitracing on it!
the car was 500 bucks and it gets me to and from school and to work trust me i would ditch it for something else if i could

Dude, dont ever wear a Summit or a Jegs hat...............unless your are Les. Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug March 2nd 2010, 12:29 pm

OUCH Jon that hurt thats worse than being called a Ricer...
Shocked

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs March 2nd 2010, 2:44 pm

the Coug wrote:
Maddmattmustangs wrote:In my area they chase the muscle cars around town thanks to some stupid chevy guys. one guy had a chevelle (1970) that did a wheelstand at a stoplight swerved and slamed down on a cop car in the other lane. That kid ended his life there and then. atleast they did put the import guys away though.

Matt was that one of those stock Chevelles? that did the Wheelie with G-70 14 tires? or was it the Ricer doing the wheelie in his front wheel drive car?

Randy

some rich kid 572 on spray. the chevy guys always went hunting for ricers
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs March 2nd 2010, 2:57 pm

richter69 wrote:

Dude, dont ever wear a Summit or a Jegs hat...............unless your are Les. Laughing

.............................. Suspect
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony M March 2nd 2010, 3:33 pm

the Coug wrote:

Randy

ouch !
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug March 3rd 2010, 7:43 am

blown473 wrote:, meanwhile they are red lighting the pants around his ankles honda guy!! Thanks for taking the pressure off us import guys!! Keep bolting on the beer can mufflers and attract all the attention you can handle...

you have no Idea how many times I see those pants hanging low, and how I want to just walk up and yank them all the way down to the ground and tell them if they want to looks like Dorks now they are.... Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? - Page 3 Icon_twisted I hate being in some store and watching the crowd and seeing some punk walk around and every 2 second they reach down and pull their pants up to keep them from falling down....... Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? - Page 3 Icon_mad Why in the world don't they go get a pair of pants that fit....... I saw a couple guys the other day with Pierced ears and a Chain hanging from his ear connect to his Lower lip and over to his other ear and back to his nose, he had no Idea how bad I wanted to grab it and pull it out and ask him how that felt? Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? - Page 3 Icon_wink

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 3rd 2010, 9:21 am

Maddmattmustangs wrote:
richter69 wrote:

dude I'm sorry, .......but you don't put the summit or jegs stickers on the car either lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper March 3rd 2010, 9:38 am

richter69 wrote:
Maddmattmustangs wrote:
richter69 wrote:

dude I'm sorry, .......but you don't put the summit or jegs stickers on the car either lol.

Matt, Les is the idiot shit talker who knows 7/9ths of f*&k all.
But Jon left out that Les is his brother and they both get some serious sponsorship swag from Procomp. Razz

You'll find that you can find better prices, better stuff, and way better advice from the many vendors you'll see on here than summit will offer you.
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs March 3rd 2010, 10:21 am

the Coug wrote:
blown473 wrote:, meanwhile they are red lighting the pants around his ankles honda guy!! Thanks for taking the pressure off us import guys!! Keep bolting on the beer can mufflers and attract all the attention you can handle...

you have no Idea how many times I see those pants hanging low, and how I want to just walk up and yank them all the way down to the ground and tell them if they want to looks like Dorks now they are.... Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? - Page 3 Icon_twisted I hate being in some store and watching the crowd and seeing some punk walk around and every 2 second they reach down and pull their pants up to keep them from falling down....... Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? - Page 3 Icon_mad Why in the world don't they go get a pair of pants that fit....... I saw a couple guys the other day with Pierced ears and a Chain hanging from his ear connect to his Lower lip and over to his other ear and back to his nose, he had no Idea how bad I wanted to grab it and pull it out and ask him how that felt? Anyone ever get tired of getting beat down? - Page 3 Icon_wink

Randy

We had a few of those at my highschool they thought they were the shiz too.
I actually asked someone why those freaks wear there pants so low and he didnt know. only thing we could come up with was that they stole the wrong pair maybe? cheers
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs March 3rd 2010, 10:22 am

richter69 wrote:
Maddmattmustangs wrote:
richter69 wrote:

lol the hat was a gift. I never wear hats so i guess im safe Laughing
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs March 3rd 2010, 10:23 am

Diggindeeper wrote:
richter69 wrote:
Maddmattmustangs wrote:
richter69 wrote:

Matt, Les is the idiot shit talker who knows 7/9ths of f*&k all.
But Jon left out that Les is his brother and they both get some serious sponsorship swag from Procomp. Razz

You'll find that you can find better prices, better stuff, and way better advice from the many vendors you'll see on here than summit will offer you.

Yea no joke my father had a tech once that didnt know the differnce between a C-4 and a C-6........
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3