BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People who sell parts!!

+6
DanH
whatbumper
jasonf
69F100
richter69
chuck
10 posters

Go down

People who sell parts!! Empty People who sell parts!!

Post  chuck March 8th 2010, 7:07 pm

I wish when people sell used up shit, they would sell @ used up price! I bought a ARC panel with wireing harness. Well, it came in today & the harness looks like shit he stole off a job site. There was a bigger hole cut in the panel just to get the Godzilla wire in the panel. After throwing the harness in the trash I saved about $40.00 on the deal. Lesson learned, ask for pics.

chuck

Back to top Go down

People who sell parts!! Empty Re: People who sell parts!!

Post  richter69 March 8th 2010, 7:41 pm

Unless it is a guy you can trust....................always get pics.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 March 8th 2010, 10:04 pm

Sorry to hear about that Chuck I now you are a stand up guy to deal with as when I got the front motor plate from you it was just as you said it was. It would be nice if everybody was like that. But I do know what you are talking about getting screwed on a deal with a solid lift cam and lifters I traded for a 750 vac. holley, sent the cam and lifter and never recieved the carb I just caulk it up as a loss.

Jim
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf March 8th 2010, 10:20 pm

I have a whole bunch of junk parts I have bought used and at swap meets. Now I just buy new unless it is obsolete.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck March 8th 2010, 10:21 pm

69F100 wrote:Sorry to hear about that Chuck I now you are a stand up guy to deal with as when I got the front motor plate from you it was just as you said it was. It would be nice if everybody was like that. But I do know what you are talking about getting screwed on a deal with a solid lift cam and lifters I traded for a 750 vac. holley, sent the cam and lifter and never recieved the carb I just caulk it up as a loss.

Jim
DIRT BAGS EVERYWHERE!!! Hows the truck coming?

chuck

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 March 8th 2010, 10:26 pm

it coming along should be ready next year this time working on the 9'' rear this month still got alot to do before hitting the track with it
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper March 9th 2010, 6:04 pm

What about the dip$#!&* that lie about the condition of parts they buy from you? I sold a cam recently that the guy claimed it was rusty. It was still in the bag that it cam in and I checked it over before I shipped it. What pisses me off even more is that I was in a hurry to get it shipped so I sent it USPS instead of driving 50 miles to the UPS store and it cost me $55 just to ship it and he only paid $100 for the cam. It was brand new.

Another guy bought my $500 dollar roller lifters for $150 out of my last nitrous engine and claimed they were junk. I told him to send them back and I would give him his money back AND pay the shipping but never heard from him again except from reading his bashing of me on another forum. They came out of my running engine, it's not like they were sitting on the shelf or something.

If something is not what I claim it is, I will gladly pay to get it back. I don't want people bad mouthing me on the internet. I would rather use the stuff in another car.

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH March 9th 2010, 8:02 pm

the ones that you tell to send back the item(s) you sold , and don't .. they are trying to scam you for a partial refund or get a free part

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper March 10th 2010, 12:57 pm

DanH wrote:the ones that you tell to send back the item(s) you sold , and don't .. they are trying to scam you for a partial refund or get a free part

I know. They are proof that people can get pregnant through anal sex. Just fertilized crap.

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy March 10th 2010, 4:23 pm

whatbumper wrote:
DanH wrote:the ones that you tell to send back the item(s) you sold , and don't .. they are trying to scam you for a partial refund or get a free part

I know. They are proof that people can get pregnant through anal sex. Just fertilized crap.

LOL
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy March 10th 2010, 10:43 pm

whatbumper wrote:

affraid lol! Thats funny rite there. lol!
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs March 10th 2010, 11:11 pm

Chuck, when you sell something, it is just as you described. Thanks again for a standup guy! A+++
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R March 11th 2010, 12:19 am

Nevs wrote:Chuck, when you sell something, it is just as you described. Thanks again for a standup guy! A+++

X2 It's been a pleasure dealing with you Chuck.

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down