BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gonna get out of here for a couple days.............

+9
dfree383
billandlori
'65 T-BOLT
56Tbird
342g
bruno
Maddmattmustangs
the Coug
richter69
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

gonna get out of here for a couple days............. - Page 2 Empty Re: gonna get out of here for a couple days.............

Post  pipedobber April 23rd 2010, 10:07 pm

Jon, how close to Shamrock did it actually get? We came in off the job at were eating in the restaraunt and they made us leave. Told us to go to the fire station in Shamrock. I just got home, been there all week. Pretty intense storms there last night. Chris

pipedobber
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

gonna get out of here for a couple days............. - Page 2 Empty Re: gonna get out of here for a couple days.............

Post  Mark Miller April 24th 2010, 12:46 am

Jon,

I was watching the Cleveland,Ohio news tonight and they showed video of a Tornado in Groom,Texas was that your video?

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 6th 2010, 4:07 pm

I'm sitting here beside myself giddy with joy looking at the models for Monday, if this does not get screwed up (and there is plenlty of time for it to) Monday will give May 3rd 1999 a run for its money...........along with the Greeensburg deal. I just hope I go see it in the panhandles as this is not the type of setup I want to see in my backyard...............had the wife make sure our insurance coverage is all current. Laughing

Got some work I'm in a bind on, but Monday I wont be here.................... Arrow
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug May 6th 2010, 4:48 pm

I'll have the Camera on hand with me Monday just for you Jon so if we get another big Tornado I will try and get you a picture... maybe from the inside of it again. if it comes close enough.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 6th 2010, 6:23 pm

I may end up in NW OK or or SW Kansas as it looks right now, there are like one of 2 parameters that if they change just ever so slightly you would have the most perfect setup..............not that they are out of line as of now. In fact Mon-thurs look stormy, possible heavy rain toward the end of the week.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 6th 2010, 11:35 pm

This going to get close to northwest arkansas? Ive gone 0 for 3 this year except for hail Sad
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori May 7th 2010, 3:04 am

Wow, weather forcasting sure has come a long way when you can predict that far out that there is a high prob of major storms.......pretty cool.

We had some big rain/hail/wind here Wednesday, a "gully washer" as they say. No spinning clouds tho....

Be safe down there!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 7th 2010, 8:21 am

Monday still looks like Armageddon, only real problem looks like storm motions will be quite fast, but thats ok lol.

I have a feeling 4-10-2010 will become another one of "those days"................
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 7th 2010, 10:47 am

Cool
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 10th 2010, 9:23 pm

Well bagged another one........Will update when I get home tonight
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs May 10th 2010, 9:38 pm

Sounds like it got a little rough down your way.........
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 10th 2010, 11:39 pm

Left okc and met up with our buddy Alan who chases for channel 9, stuff started popping and he had to go back to yukon, but stated if he was us that he would go south...so we did. Storms were rqacing today at 55 to 60 mph....................very hard to get in position. We core punched to get in position and I looked out the back window and a rope tornado was damn near on top of us!!!...........shot some very bad and curse word laden video.........hauled ass SE and caught some storms refiring on the dryline, watched a good circulation go over Purcel and points East, never caught it on the ground but saw the minimal damaged it produced. The City got nailed pretty good..............this day has been predicted for over a week and it produced.............those who got caught off guard have no excuse...............you pay attention to the weatherman in these parts............man I'm flat wore out, been a long weekend lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2