BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Z 9" rearend setup for Mustang

2 posters

Go down

Team Z 9" rearend setup for Mustang Empty Team Z 9" rearend setup for Mustang

Post  64Fatblock May 13th 2010, 1:52 pm

Haven't posted much on here but a friend suggested I post this. I have a Team Z 9" setup for a stock suspension Mustang. Rear is fully braced externally and internally. 56.5" wide with axles installed in housing and brake rotors on. It is setup for coilover shocks and has anti roll bar tabs installed on it. Spherical upper control arm bushings. Late Ford housing ends, I have an SVO disc brake setup that goes with it. New Strange 35-spline Pro-race axles with new big bearings and 5/8" studs. New Strange 3.250 carrier, aluminum Daytona pinion support, new bearings and installation kit, 1350 yoke, 35-spline lightweight spool, choice of 3.25 or 4.10 gear. AVO prostreet style coilover shocks. Tubular double adjustable upper and lower control arms. Center has not been assembled so I can leave the gears out if I don't have the ratio wanted. The housing has been repainted since the pictures were taken with Hammered paint. $2000 + shipping. I would like to sell it complete so not looking to seperate. Unassembled so the whole setup can be shipped through FedEx.
Doug
315-708-5849
Team Z 9" rearend setup for Mustang TeamZ2-1
Team Z 9" rearend setup for Mustang TeamZ1

64Fatblock

Back to top Go down

Team Z 9" rearend setup for Mustang Empty Re: Team Z 9" rearend setup for Mustang

Post  dfree383 May 13th 2010, 3:14 pm

Nice Deal Doug.

Guys, Dougs a strait up good to deal with no BS dude !!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down