BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can I use this on my 94stang proj.serpentine set up

3 posters

Go down

can I use this on my 94stang proj.serpentine set up Empty can I use this on my 94stang proj.serpentine set up

Post  blwn327 May 19th 2010, 5:05 pm

he says its pre 87 460 serpentine set up.can I use this and does anyone have a pic so I know what goes where?thanx

can I use this on my 94stang proj.serpentine set up Serpintine

blwn327

Back to top Go down

can I use this on my 94stang proj.serpentine set up Empty Re: can I use this on my 94stang proj.serpentine set up

Post  Declawed69 May 19th 2010, 6:56 pm

IIRC pre 87 460's did not come with "serpentine" drives. If you want to be real technical no 460 came with serpentine drives, they're poly-vee drives which uses 2 of the multi rib serpentine kind of belts instead of a single one snaking around everything. As far as what you got I can't tell cause the picture is kinda small.

Declawed69

Back to top Go down

can I use this on my 94stang proj.serpentine set up Empty Re: can I use this on my 94stang proj.serpentine set up

Post  jasonf May 20th 2010, 12:44 am

There is a fellow that makes an adapter that bolts to the head so you can bolt on the factory accessories. I would try bigblockfox.com IIRC. If I am wrong hopefully someone else will correct me.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down