BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific)

2 posters

Go down

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific) Empty Front Motor Plate (F-series specific)

Post  Copperhead June 17th 2010, 10:27 pm

I have a 1/4" 6061 aluminum front motor plate 4-Sale. I designed it specificly to fit the frame of a 92-96 F-series truck. I ended up building another one that I like a little better, hence the reason for the sale.

New ones that fit a BBF sell for around $125, but they don't EVEN come close to fitting a truck. This is due to the offset that the motor has in the chassis. If you want to use plates, then get ready to build one,...... unless you buy this one. Laughing

It's set-up to use a mechanical water pump and also utilize every single hole in the timing cover, unlike the pre-fab ones that just use the 11 w/p bolts only. This one uses all 15 mounting places.

It's also cut at such an angle so to allow you to run an March alternator bracket w/o modifying the plate

Some of the holes are a little oval shaped (3 or 4), but nothing that will hinder the use of the plate. I just didn't start the drilling process dead-on in a few spots.

I'll take $85 for it. UPS ground shipping is included in the price.

Payment can be made via a Postal Money Order,.....or you can Pay-Pal me the $$ to kblkbrn@bellsouth.net, but be sure to add $3 to the total to cover the fees they charge me.

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific) 0011

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific) 0021

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific) 0031

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific) 004

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific) 005
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific) Empty Re: Front Motor Plate (F-series specific)

Post  Copperhead June 30th 2010, 9:30 am

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific) Bump

Still 4-Sale
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific) Empty Price Drop

Post  Copperhead July 23rd 2010, 7:47 am

Guys,....

I want this thing GONE. I'll knock another 30 bucks off the price.

$55 shipped (cont 48)

Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Front Motor Plate (F-series specific) Empty Re: Front Motor Plate (F-series specific)

Post  Copperhead July 23rd 2010, 4:36 pm

SOLD
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Post  BIGDOG466 July 23rd 2010, 5:32 pm

Damn't missed this one I was am going to sink a BBF in my Lightning
BIGDOG466
BIGDOG466

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down