BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

horsepower chart opinion

+23
D. Sea
bb429power
prosandguy
TeflonDon
nuclearcobra
56Tbird
Nevs
TravisRice
AZFairlane
Barney
Wayne Pearce
PROSTREET66
bosshoss
605FOX
bruno
95lightiningguy
whatbumper
ThndrChkn
the Coug
richter69
res0rli9
Diggindeeper
wayne rhodes
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Empty Re: horsepower chart opinion

Post  wayne rhodes July 16th 2010, 2:26 am

95lightiningguy wrote:Not even gonna comment. Wain is thick headed. Okay so I commented, sue me. afro lol!
I was checkng out your ride you race in coooooool

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy July 16th 2010, 2:31 am

wayne rhodes wrote:
95lightiningguy wrote:Not even gonna comment. Wain is thick headed. Okay so I commented, sue me. afro lol!
I was checkng out your ride you race in coooooool
Huh? confused
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne rhodes July 16th 2010, 2:41 am

horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_basketball
Code:
the Coug wrote:Wayne if you cut the block deck down to 9.8 you will have no deck surface to bolt the heads to, if I remember corectly last block I checked the deck was only .430 tick and you want to cut .520 off....... you will have 8 cylinders sticking up with on support to bolt anything too......

Randy
HA! HA! what are you lonesome for attention or are you playing crazy You dah clown horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_clown horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne rhodes July 16th 2010, 3:11 am

Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
[quote="res0rli9"]
Diggindeeper wrote:how much powa is this neck snappin widowmaker gunna make?
the last one I built made little over 800 BHP the dyno could not hold it any lower than 4000 rpms thats when I was helping a friend tune a 557ci drag truck and did not have the time to build it till the season was over it had aluminum rods and JE dome pistons and a solid roller cam 713 lift full baffle pan Kaase p-51 heads good but not maxed on the porting.This engine will take longer to build because every piece will be inspected x ray-ed and zigloed for the aluminum can't spell it right have not made up my mind on the heads yet I was thinking blue thunder a's but so that is still up in the wind I know that I will be running an oval port intake port on the heads so the intake air will not peel of the floor and become turbulent like the first motor did not all cylinders mind you but on the dyno you could hear when it went turbulent and loose power we had to weld a streight bump in line weld down the intake to striation out the flowhorsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_wink

cheers

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno July 16th 2010, 6:52 am

lmao ....this guy is playing yall .....yall are getting punked lol! lol!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne rhodes July 16th 2010, 7:12 am

bruno wrote:lmao ....this guy is playing yall .....yall are getting punked lol! lol!
bruno,bruno are you a punk or are you a hard core racer if you are a man then act like one instead of a little kid Looks like you are al by yourself Wayne horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno July 16th 2010, 9:00 am

wayne rhodes wrote:
bruno wrote:lmao ....this guy is playing yall .....yall are getting punked lol! lol!
bruno,bruno are you a punk or are you a hard core racer if you are a man then act like one instead of a little kid Looks like you are al by yourself Wayne horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Hardcore "yes" punk "no" ...why dont you bring your championship azz down to Montgomery this weekend and we can lock in a race !!! Im sure your trip from North bama wont take you that long ...... you can even use that short deck engine you got there as well .......

better Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  605FOX July 16th 2010, 9:07 am

who is this guys wayne ???

605FOX
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bosshoss July 16th 2010, 10:38 am

Hey Wayne... Bruno is not alone... I am with him 100%.

You are sure fun to have around. Keep up the good work. bounce bounce Very Happy

dkp
bosshoss
bosshoss
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  PROSTREET66 July 16th 2010, 11:19 am

Nick did you just tell Wain to bring his short dick??????????????????????????????
PROSTREET66
PROSTREET66

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce July 16th 2010, 11:34 am

Oh, PLEASE, PLEASE don't confuse this A$$HOLE with me!!

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne rhodes July 16th 2010, 11:10 pm

Code:
Code:
Code:
ThndrChkn wrote:That's what I was questioning. Laughing
Doug old chap hows old yell-er running now days. and have you done anything to lighten the body up and set the motor back a few inches? My truck is a 1971 F-100 short bed and with a tilt over fiberglass front end hinged and pined and also a after market bed thats also fiber glass. aluminum wheel and drive shaft and back halved with mickey Thomson 15/15/30 slicks and adjustable control arms. and it weights 2950 with me in it. also a eight point roll cage with engine and rear tubular upper and rear frame rails. aluminum wheel wells with coil overs adjustable tilt bars electric everything, everything except the alternator that fits the fan belt so loose that it is hardly noticeable, on the hp curve 650+ BHP at 6200 rpm everything else is confidential now it is your turn to tell me about your truck? and oh it was a 550+ hp truck but we changed the cam to a comp solid roller cam kit and a weiand tunnel port intake with a duel carb top with duel 600 cfm tricked out Holley's. I wonted to run the truck at the digs but we got rained out. WR horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_cool

Doug... Cool

Last edited by wayne rhodes on July 17th 2010, 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne rhodes July 16th 2010, 11:20 pm

the Coug wrote:Wayne if you cut the block deck down to 9.8 you will have no deck surface to bolt the heads to, if I remember corectly last block I checked the deck was only .430 tick and you want to cut .520 off....... you will have 8 cylinders sticking up with on support to bolt anything too......

Randy
Randy the question was Compression ratio not deck height thats BBC deck height your saying we are talking static compression with a 10.300 to 10.330 deck big block ford. why am I not racing we got rained out at little river drag way. horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 July 16th 2010, 11:49 pm

why am I not racing we got rained out at little river drag way

must be a big river now lol!

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne rhodes July 16th 2010, 11:59 pm

Code:
605FOX wrote:who is this guys wayne ???
where do you keep coming up with a short deck block?? my block is a standard deck height 460 production block and with tricked out cast iron heads for some class runs and tricked out aluminum heads for the all out class with limited cubic inch class super stock, limited stock with a .060 over limit bore and 4.150 limit stroke class I run the 502 version with the 0.30 over bore and have had some great results. And but we got rained out down at little river drag way. I do not know which class you run in down in Montgomery, but I only race at my local track. Im not rich by any means. so I have to search high and low for my used race parts at swap meets and or people getting out of drag racing and selling out there car and engine parts. Yes I'm a scrounger for parts and but I win my share of the races also to put back in the truck. even had good luck in the open race run wotcha brung and got in the money there also.I did not win or get put n the trailer either.that class pays runner up if it is a couple tenths under the winner WR

Last edited by wayne rhodes on July 17th 2010, 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne rhodes July 17th 2010, 12:11 am

res0rli9 wrote:why am I not racing we got rained out at little river drag way

what apened to you did you get rain out to or did you break that van you drive horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney July 17th 2010, 12:28 am

wayne rhodes wrote:
Code:
605FOX wrote:who is this guys wayne ???
where do you keep coming up with a short deck block?? my block is a standard deck height 460 production block and with tricked out cast iron heads for some class runs and tricked out aluminum heads for the all out class with limited cubic inch class super stock, limited stock with a .060 over limit bore and 4.150 limit stroke class I run the 502 version with the 0.30 over bore and have had some great results. And but we got rained out down at little river drag way. I do not know which class you run in down in Montgomery, but I only race at my local track. Im not rich by any means. so I have to search high and low for my used race parts at swap meets and or people getting out of drag racing and selling out there car and engine parts. Yes I'm a scrounger for parts and but I win my share of the races also to put back in the truck. even had good luck in the open race whatcha brung and got in the money there also.
You and Jeremiah share a dictionary? Define great captain vague.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne rhodes July 17th 2010, 12:58 am

Code:
[code][/code]
res0rli9 wrote:why am I not racing we got rained out at little river drag way

where are you? did you go to bed or what your van l@@ks like the o on pinks that wheeled all the way down the quarter mile track!! horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_wink

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 July 17th 2010, 1:06 am

im to dam old to sleep!!...

gota keep you youg whipper-snapper's in line. Razz

oh and it ant a van its a pick-em up truck...just dont know what to do with you dam young-in's

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne rhodes July 17th 2010, 1:42 am

res0rli9 wrote:im to dam old to sleep!!...

gota keep you youg whipper-snapper's in line. Razz

oh and it ant a van its a pick-em up truck...just dont know what to do with you dam young-in's
I'm 56 years old if thats young then so are you young at 60 horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_biggrin that truck from the front l@@ks like a van that has been chopped off and made into a truck? again do you ever go drag racing with that truck!horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_lol

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 July 17th 2010, 2:19 am

that truck from the front l@@ks like a van that has been chopped off and made into a truck? again do you ever go drag racing with that truck!

its a 1961 Econoline pick up, made by FORD Smile

no havent been drag racing with it or any kinda driveing
no lic. scence befor I got it built. 466 C6 narrow 9"
C/Os, L/B, full 2x3 frame

dose a good job of messing up the yard lol!
its in the post a pic of your rides somewhere

Last edited by res0rli9 on July 17th 2010, 3:28 am; edited 3 times in total

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  AZFairlane July 17th 2010, 2:30 am

bruno wrote:
wayne rhodes wrote:

Hardcore "yes" punk "no" ...why dont you bring your championship azz down to Montgomery this weekend and we can lock in a race !!! Im sure your trip from North bama wont take you that long ...... you can even use that short deck engine you got there as well .......

better Very Happy

Funny, the only Little River Dragway I could find is in Holland Texas. Evil or Very Mad
AZFairlane
AZFairlane
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy July 17th 2010, 2:43 am

Yall need to quit feeding the @#$%. Exclamation Rolling Eyes
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne rhodes July 17th 2010, 3:09 am

Code:
Code:
res0rli9 wrote:that truck from the front l@@ks like a van that has been chopped off and made into a truck? again do you ever go drag racing with that truck!

its a 1961 Econoline pick up, made by FORD Smile

no havent be drag racing with it or any kinda driveing
no lic. scence befor I got it built. 466 C6 narrow 9"
C/Os, L/B, full 2x3 frame

dose a good job of messing up the yard lol!
Lay off the jungle juice and get your license I am just a poor by with a small disability check once a month if im lucky my wife will let me save $40.00 a month for my truck. that I have been up grading for years now try about 24 years now and also have a 2 3/4 yer old baby girl to see to so but I keep trying t do my thing for my street rod and my race car if I can win it for the most part goes back into the car with race fuel going for $9.00 a gallon it is hard some times I wont to through up my hands and Quit and sell everything off horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_neutral

wayne rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice July 17th 2010, 7:47 am

[/quote]Lay off the jungle juice and get your license I am just a poor by with a small disability check once a month if im lucky my wife will let me save $40.00 a month for my truck. that I have been up grading for years now try about 24 years now and also have a 2 3/4 yer old baby girl to see to so but I keep trying t do my thing for my street rod and my race car if I can win it for the most part goes back into the car with race fuel going for $9.00 a gallon it is hard some times I wont to through up my hands and Quit and sell everything off horsepower chart opinion - Page 2 Icon_neutral[/quote]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GFP RACING ????????????? Suspect

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next