BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So my neighbors building a hardcore engine

+11
bbf-falcon
the Coug
56Tbird
69F100
ThndrChkn
dfree383
BigBlockRanger
billandlori
jasonf
bb429power
Maddmattmustangs
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So my neighbors building a hardcore engine - Page 3 Empty Re: So my neighbors building a hardcore engine

Post  bb429power July 27th 2010, 9:20 pm

Hey I'm going to the track this weekend, any tips on picking up chicks? Razz My one friend called me Mr. Fantastic as a joke because I was talking to one of my old girlfriends. He told me to quit using my Mr. Fantastic skills on her. Laughing I used to be good with the ladies but not anymore, I talk about cars too much.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

So my neighbors building a hardcore engine - Page 3 Empty Re: So my neighbors building a hardcore engine

Post  Maddmattmustangs July 27th 2010, 11:32 pm

bb429power wrote:Hey I'm going to the track this weekend, any tips on picking up chicks? Razz My one friend called me Mr. Fantastic as a joke because I was talking to one of my old girlfriends. He told me to quit using my Mr. Fantastic skills on her. Laughing I used to be good with the ladies but not anymore, I talk about cars too much.

Find one checking out a ford and comment something like idk it's a nice car? Don't hit em with the machanical aspect until much later
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3