BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crane Cams

+7
bbf-falcon
rmcomprandy
342g
bb429power
Maddmattmustangs
the Coug
72mav
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crane Cams - Page 2 Empty Re: Crane Cams

Post  rmcomprandy August 12th 2010, 12:02 am

bb429power wrote:Randy, I'm going to get adjustable push rods and set the geometry to match anyway. I should be set then right?

Probably ...

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn August 12th 2010, 12:25 am

342g wrote:

you can't beat crane gold rockers, harlan sharp is junk.

I beg to differ... They're fine until something breaks. Then good luck with ANY type of warranty service.

the Coug wrote:
yeah right I have been running them sence 1970 and never had any problems, and the ones I have are Garanteed for life..... any one else have that warranty? NO

a few year ago we broke one SBC 1.5 harland sharp and call and sent them in and they sent us a new set no charge would anyone else do that No Way

Randy

I've used Crane Gold's and didn't have any issues, but when I heard about their fine and dandy warranty policies, I got rid of them. Harland Sharp and Scorpion have the finest rockers on this planet, Period! I have heard from a few others Like Randy, that "IF" they ever had a failure with the Harland Sharps, they were taken care of, no questions asked. I run the Scorpions on my truck, and they're the same way. Their warranty is a 100% Unconditional Lifetime Warranty. No questions asked. And they're made in Florida, right here in the US of A. IMO, it's these 2 companies, or none for me. And that goes for Comp too. I've had nothing but trouble trying to get them to warranty anything, more than anybody else.

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn August 12th 2010, 6:44 am

I don't know...... they sure treated me good on a warranty! Back when we dynoed my engine, there was a problem getting oil up to the top end and it galled a push-rod cup in one of the rockers. To continue on with the dyno session I think Lem borrowed a rocker. When I got back home, I sent the rocker back to Crane and told the the story on what happened. About a week later I got a package from Crane, so they either replaced the cup or sent me a new rocker, no charge!
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick August 12th 2010, 9:05 am

I think that the right rockers to run.....or the right brand of car to drive.....or the right toothbrush to use.....is the one that YOU are happy with. Cool
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g August 12th 2010, 11:10 am

I stand by whatI said, if you only race a couple time every couple years, it don't make much difference what kind you use, but if you go out twice every week, you go with the best, which in my opinion is crane gold, the last time I couldn't find the crane, so I got comp ultras, they are o.k., but I will go back to crane, ifand when they start selling again, and like I said before this is only my opinion.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2